This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bridezilla maybe?

I had an ex who I only saw when he was passing through town. He was the picky about what he would eat and would ask the women at the hotel desk where to eat. I think the look of dread in my eyes every time he asked made them all steer to places where the food was good but simple.

to all of you reception folks who try and recommend some place good

THANK YOU

Comment

Quoth Evil Queen View Post
      Start lying.

"OMG! It is the BEST/WORST/BABYCAKES! place I've ever been to!"

When I'm asked about a restaurant, I tell them I've either never been or go into great detail about where I HAVE been. If I've never been, I'll generally suggest a place that I HAVE been to. How far it is, what the price point is, ect.

But, hey, I'm crazy. *shhhhhhh* (Yes, my co-workers and hiring manager knows I'm crazy)
      My suggestion for a place that has "grill" in the name is to state that "I've never been there, I'm a vegetarian."

After all, how can you comment on a place that two-thirds of the menu "would make you nauseous" since all those horrible people are killing animals to slake their lustful thirst for the pain and suffering of animals.

Then if the guy is still being a total douche bag you can go on a whole rant on the evils of meat and how "Meat is Murder!"

M
      I never lost my faith in humanity. Can't lose what you never had right?

Comment

What the hell happened to experimenting while on vacation? Some of the best restaurants I've eaten in, your average tourist would never notice they were even there (or if they did notice, bypass them on the basis that "the book doesn't say anything about it").

Anyone seen the commercial for the SUV with some nav-system that also claims to recommend restaurants and dishes? In-freaking-sane.
        "I am quite confident that I do exist."
        "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

What an a-hole! I hope he calls back so that you can recommend the shittiest places in town to him.

Comment

Good grief! See they've invented this nifty new thing called the internet. It has all kinds of information on it. Like restaurant reviews. What a twit.
            Don't wanna; not gonna.

Comment

Working...
            X