This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth evilhomer View Post
    Is this woman for real? Seriously this sounds like an episode of Punk'd or something where they keep on going at you to see where you'll finally snap. I simply cannot fathom this. Not that I would ever be in that situation, but if somehow I managed to drop a deuce on the floor, I'd try something to clean it up. If embarrasment were to overwhelm me, I'd run from the store, never to be seen again, just sending some anonymous cash as a small token of apology; certainly not making ridiculous complaints.

Just wondering, did she wear adult diapers or something? Maybe she was trying to empty it and it slipped. Sorry for the visual, I'm just trying to figure out how this act would be possible.
    if you wore adult diapers, wouldn't you CHANGE the diaper?
    not just empty it...

oh and back to the actual event- my guess she thought the toilet the 'common' folk used was inadequate and desided to use what was available.

Comment

Quoth TWOLF View Post
      I like that one Kara. I think this is one of those times you just had to log this.

Quoth RecoveringKinkoid View Post
      Listen, www.dogdoo.com is supposedly untraceable.

I'm serious.

No, really, I really am serious.
      Sheesh, these guys are probably millionaires from this crazy idea!!!
      I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
      My LiveJournal
      A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Quoth JustaCashier View Post
        Heh, it would've been funny if, when the fax "didn't go through" the first time, your Mom would've said "Oh POO!! Let me try again!

Mike
        Oh don't raise a STINK over this, ma'am...
        Now would be a good time to visit So Very Unofficial!

"I've had so many nasty customers this week, my bottomless pit is now ankle-deep."-Me.

Comment

Quoth Shironu-Akaineko View Post
          Oh don't raise a STINK over this, ma'am...
          But she needs to dump her anger on something. I mean she started this shit and it can't be number two on our list of problems. Her complaint is full of crap and it is becoming a pain in the butt for us. We need to make sure that we have a log to keep track of these complaints.
          The Grand Galactic Inquisitor hears all and sees all.

Comment

Okay, these puns are getting way out of hand. I think we really need to wipe the slate clean, flush these tired old jokes away, and start fresh. Otherwise some people might get pissed by all this toilet humor. Assuming everyone thinks this funny could be a problem, as not all of these jokes are homeruns. I know, I know, I hate to be the partypooper, but just can't loaf around and watch all this go down. It's just a waste of space.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
            Still A Customer."

Comment

Oh man, somebody pinch me! I can't believe how much this thread got plugged up with toilet-related runs! I can feel my intelligence plungeing. I hate to be yet another stool pigeon bringing all this crap back up, but I'd feel like an absolute turd if I didn't.

Perhaps a nice big bowl of fudge ice cream will break up the log jam of filthy thoughts in my head.
              Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

These bad puns are really starting to bowl me over. Can't we please just put a lid on it? I mean, do we really want to plumb the depths on this one? Do we really want to clog up this board with all this stuff? You would think we really could fertilize our minds with higher quality discussions!

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
                Still A Customer."

Comment

Working...
                X