Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A Week's Worth of Pain in One Post (Loooong)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Kara_CS View Post
    How did you know.... I mean, what makes you think... nevermind
    We're all fine with the knowledge that you now have the proper level of power to abuse customers on the phones, dear. You're up to spec, now.
    "I call murder on that!"

Comment

That sucks that your sup made you disconnect from that call, I've never been barred from hearing a Sup call. Good thing too because some of them are incredible entertainment.

My company deals with UPS too and I get the same BS about screwing up orders (especially when UPS screws up and just LEAVES a package containing a brand new cell phone on a customer's doorstep and then it magically disappears ) Yes I know you are pissed, but this is a UPS issue. No, we will not ship you out ANOTHER phone until we confirm what happened to the first one.

Comment

Bummer about your window. That happened to my mother not too long ago.

Small story.....I used to live in a condo complex that had street & garage parking. I always parked in the garage, so my car was safe. One night all the back windows of the cars on the street got broken out. Cops called, yada yada. The next night two gangbang thugs one street over were sent to the hospital with blunt force trauma, and some poor bastard with a baseball bat got arrested for inflicting said trauma. The thugs said they were "just walking", but the cars behind them had no back windows, the cars in front all did. No rocket science here, kids. So remember, sometimes bad things do happen to bad people.
        Last edited by Jadedcarguy; 09-11-2007, 06:29 AM.
        I know nothing and I can prove it!

Comment

Quoth Kara_CS View Post
          Like Shooting Fish in a Barrel with a Rocket Launcher
          I know a role-playing gaming group who's group name is "They Who Hunt Crickets With Siege Weapons"
          I for one salute this parkade ninja of yours. ~ Gravekeeper

Comment

Quoth TrainedChimp View Post
            I know a role-playing gaming group who's group name is "They Who Hunt Crickets With Siege Weapons"
            Well, I could see it with Dire Crickets...
            The Rich keep getting richer because they keep doing what it was that made them rich. Ditto the Poor.
            "Hy kan tell dey is schmot qvestions, dey is makink my head hurt."
            Hoc spatio locantur.

Comment

Quoth CrazedClerk View Post
              That sucks that your sup made you disconnect from that call, I've never been barred from hearing a Sup call. Good thing too because some of them are incredible entertainment.
              He did it to cover his own butt. Sup's aren't logged into the call system, hence they don't get recorded. But if I'm being recorded and conferenced in with a sup, then their part of the call could be recorded. He's too awesome to get fired, so I disconnected.
              "You are loved" - Plaidman.

Comment

Quoth Kara_CS View Post
                I dunno. It would be very entertaining, but I don't know if it can top watching the career of Britney Spears self-destruct on live television. Now that's comedy.

I don't know. She doesn't do anything NEW to add to the train wreck that is her life.

We need new material!!
                Unseen but seeing
                oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                3rd shift needs love, too
                RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Quoth BeckySunshine View Post

I don't know. She doesn't do anything NEW to add to the train wreck that is her life.

We need new material!!
                  Did you see her VMA opening? It was like she did a valium and vodka.
                  I know nothing and I can prove it!

Comment

Quoth Jadedcarguy View Post
                    Did you see her VMA opening? It was like she did a valium and vodka.
                    I saw clips (I don't have cable). So she seemed drunk and/or strung out. Like I said, we need something NEW from her.
                    Unseen but seeing
                    oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                    There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                    3rd shift needs love, too
                    RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

I'm sorry, but the word career makes me think of actually working.

Quoth Kara_CS View Post
                      ... I don't know if it can top watching the career of Britney Spears self-destruct on live television. ....
                      ... so equating the word career with Britney Spears (or Paris Hilton, or Nicole Richie, etc.) just doesn't make sense to me.

Or am I wrong to compare someone who actually accomplished something on her own with spoiled children who just spend their rich parents' money?

Comment

Working...
                      X