Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ditto the other comments. When I'm driving my Dad's truck, which does not fit well in most parking spaces, I park out in what we call the 'big truck section.'

When we travel with the horses, we will park inu the out-of-the-way spots as well. Hey, if we're able to ride horses, we should be physically capable of walking across a parking lot. We try to limit that though, since I don't like the horse trailer being out of sight.
    That is so full of suck Dyson doesn't know how they did it - shankyknitter

Comment

If you're hauling a trailer or driving something really huge, that's one thing. But I'm pretty sure I've seen a good deal of Tundras parked properly in a space.

Also, it seems that people driving these huge-ass vehicles see my tiny red Cavalier and think "Wow, that car looks lonely. I'll park beside it!" Then another comes and does the same thing on the other side. When I get in my car to back out, all I can see is truck body
      The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.

Comment

Quoth LadyBarbossa View Post
        Jim thinks nothing of doing such things. He's an ex military cop and his son is a police officer as well. He says he wishes that he hadn't been in uniform and he would have gotten really nasty with her. He's leaving us this week though, moving away to become a preacher of all things
        Wait... does that mean he's going to become the Reverend Jim?

^-.-^
        Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Mom & I were out shopping today, and we saw a car parked across three parking spots... two side by sides, and the front right corner was sneaking across the line into a third...
          "I call murder on that!"

Comment

Oh, hey, this just reminded me of something that happened when I was still in high school.

It was summer, and I was in a bowling league on a team with my mother and my aunt. One of the other members in the league was a women with a fugly metallic mustard-gold Mercedes Benz.

One day we arrive to find her parked across two spaces near the entrance so that she could have a prime parking spot but nobody would be likely to touch her god-awful paint. My aunt, being the person she is, left the woman a nasty-gram. We had no idea who it was at the time; she'd have done it for anyone that self-absorbed and entitlement minded.

So, the next week, we get there and Ms Entitlement confronts my aunt about the nastygram she left on her car. It turns out the lady had actually taken the note and had the handwriting analyzed and compared against the whole league to see who it was that left the note on her car.

Man, talk about having more money than sense! She could have just asked. My aunt would gladly have owned up to it and given her a lecture on her parking.

^-.-^
            Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Quoth Dave1982 View Post
              I know this has been posted before, but....

www.youparklikeanasshole.com
              Too bat their gallery is a dead link.
              Proud to be a Walmart virgin.

Comment

Working...
              X