• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Don't you have that friends fly free?"
    "Not any more."
    "LIES ! I used it just the other day !"

I can totally see it.
    "I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."

Comment

Failure to read the fine print does not constitute false advertising. What a moron.
      I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
      Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
      Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

Quoth zigcat View Post
        Ah. Memories of the dreaded "Friends Fly Free" fare.

Buy a ticket at the full fare and your companion flies free (taxes and fees apply)
        Oh, oh...my eyes. My head! I had thought I'd erased this from my mind.

"So, if you wanna put places like that outta business, just stop being so rock-chewingly stupid." ~ Raudf, 9/19/13

Comment

Quoth Peppergirl View Post
          Oh, oh...my eyes. My head! I had thought I'd erased this from my mind.

Uh....sorry.
          I don't like your attitude!
          Yeah? Well you're not EATING my attitude!

Comment

Quoth Alexandra View Post
            Of course, some people even ignore signs that just about jump up and slap them in the face....

You know, there is a way to make a sign that does that...just mount it on the handle of a garden rake, and leave it lying around with the tines up...

Comment

On a sidenote I often wonder how much strain has been put on my eyes over the years by having to read all that tiny fine print you see everywhere.
              "If we refund your money, give you a free replacement and shoot the manager, then will you be happy?" - sign seen in a restaurant

Comment

Working...
              X