• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Always Coca-Cola

Just a quickie from today.

SC: Can I have a coca-cola please?
    Me: OK, but we have pepsi, is that OK?
    SC: I said CO-CA-CO-LLLLAAA.
    Me: Yes, but I'm afraid we don't have that. We have pepsi.
    SC: A bottle of coca-cola?
    Me: No.
    SC: A can of coca-cola?
    Me: No.
    SC: Then what coca-cola do you have?
    Me: We don't. We have pepsi.
    SC: I'll have to leave then. I will NOT drink pepsi.

Did she work for coca-cola?

LOL I cannot stand Pepsi either, especially out of the fountain. I'm not as ass about it though if the establishment only serves Pepsi. I'll get Mountain Dew or Sierra Mist instead. There are plenty of other beverage options aside from just Pepsi or Coke...don't people realize that?

Comment

NO COKE! PEPSI!!!!!

I know I won't be the only one to think of that when reading this post!

Chee-burger! Chee-burger!
      "I'm still walking, so I'm sure that I can dance!" from Saint of Circumstance - Grateful Dead

Comment

I prefer water. Soda water. With a slice of lemon. Hmmmm...heavenly

Honestly, I can understand having a favourite, but they all taste the same to me...
        The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

Quoth friendofjimmyk View Post
          NO COKE! PEPSI!!!!!

I know I won't be the only one to think of that when reading this post!

Chee-burger! Chee-burger!
          I did consider putting it in the first post

Comment

Pepsi & Coke are the same thing-just different brand names.

Comment

Pepsi tastes better (it's sweeter then coke with a bite to it, coke has a bite to it that's a bit harsh).

Pepsi tastes better so that's where my vote goes. But, honestly, I'd rather have Dr. Pepper.
              Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Pepsi Edge. Only soda I could drink without going nuts from the sugar. Don't like the taste of Coke. It's GROSS.
                Now a member of that alien race called Management.

Yeah, you see that right. Pink. Harness.

Comment

I prefer Diet Coke. Pepsi a close second, but full fat Coke is disgustingly sickly sweet.
                  People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
                  My DeviantArt.

Comment

I have always been a "Coke" gal myself, but if the eating establishment I am at only has Pepsi it's no big deal.

What stupid things people choose to get their panties in a wad over. Sheesh.

Comment

Put some rum and a slice of lemon in it! Its fine!!

Comment

*hsss* Pepsi! I'm a major coke man myself, but after my friends managed to pull a switcheroo on me and I didn't know about it until they told me, I calmed down in my fanatacism. I still say that it wasn't fair, but I can't really argue

I do have to agree with earlier posts, though. If a place doesn't have coke, there's sierra mist, mountain dew, root beer, dr. pepper, plenty of other choices than pepsi. Going apeshit over the beverage won't get you anything except the server's contempt or a swift trip out of the establishment.
                        Last edited by karath; 05-25-2008, 09:17 PM. Reason: Made no sense!
                        Your true character is who you are when no one is looking.
                        --Unknown

Comment

Quoth karath View Post
                          root beer
                          ROOT BEER!!!! <33333333333
                          Now a member of that alien race called Management.

Yeah, you see that right. Pink. Harness.

Comment

Do these people not realize that some places have exclusive rights to sell only Coke or Pepsi products, espically chain restaurants.

Comment

I don't really care for the cola brand just as long as it's not the retailer brand : those tastes yucky. I'd rather have a Coca-Cola Zero than Pepsi Max, but I prefer the Pepsi Twist over the Coca-Cola Lemon. However, whenever I find some (which is not often... Haven't had one in YEARS), Dr. Pepper is my beverage of choice.
                              "I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."

Comment

Working...
                              X