X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just when I thought I heard everything

This is just a quick one.

I was helping a woman today, she was looking for something specific that we didn't have. After realizing this, she decides she wants to find something else. She looks around and then looks at me and asks:

"Don't you have any of those shoes that you can put your feet into?"

The really sad part was that I figure out that she wanted clogs on my first try.

You have learned how to interpret Stupidspeak. Congrats....... I think.
    "...WHY DO YOU TEMPT WHAT LITTLE FAITH IN HUMANITY I HAVE!?!" ~ Kalga

"DO NOT ENRAGE THE MIGHTY SKY DRAGON." ~ Gravekeeper

Comment

No, we only have gloves.

Comment

Teach me, Oh Great One!
        Now a member of that alien race called Management.

Yeah, you see that right. Pink. Harness.

Comment

Quoth CrazyShoeGirl View Post
          This is just a quick one.

I was helping a woman today, she was looking for something specific that we didn't have. After realizing this, she decides she wants to find something else. She looks around and then looks at me and asks:

The really sad part was that I figure out that she wanted clogs on my first try.
          Ya know, when I say something that stupid, I have the grace to turn red, sputter, and attempt to sink into the floor.

I'm glad you had a brainwave, because I would have stared at her stupidly

Comment

I can't tell what leaves me the more speechless : what that woman said or the fact that you actually got what she meant.
            "I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."

Comment

You know you've been working retail too long when...

...you can actually understand an SC's stupid questions.

Comment

Ahhh, young grasshoppa, I see you have completed Mind Reading 101, tell me, are you enrolled in the other classes as well?
                "God appreciates your editing" -Kes

Comment

There are interpreters for Spanish, Arabic, Vietnamese... I think you may be the first interpreter of Moronese.
                  Ah, tally-ho, yippety-dip, and zing zang spillip! Looking forward to bullying off for the final chukka?

Comment

Wow, do you have a Stupidspeak dictionary?
                    Know why it's called the American "Dream"? 'Cause you have to be asleep to believe it! --George Carlin

Comment

I think I would have ruptured something trying to prevent myself from saying something like.

"Oh my GOD!....Shoes you put your FEET in?!.....I didn't know they made those!"

And then I'd be fired. *Sigh*
                      You mess with me, you dance in the dark!

Comment

Quoth Alexandra View Post
                        Wow, do you have a Stupidspeak dictionary?
                        Where, can I get one?

Did she realize what she said?
                        wouldn't lube work better in a f***ing machine?
                        ----
                        Yes, that’s right. It’s a pair of gold foil headphones. Gold foil. Finally, headphones just as awful as your taste in music.

Comment

Heheh...the term "stupidspeak" reminded me of the term "Newspeak" from the book 1984.
                          Know why it's called the American "Dream"? 'Cause you have to be asleep to believe it! --George Carlin

Comment

I'm still trying to figure out how I knew what she was talking about. (I think i've just been doing the job to long).
                            And the lady really thought she was asking a serious question.
                            My co-worker sat there trying not to laugh at her, then she was shocked when I picked out the right shoes for the lady.
                            We both had a really good laugh about it afterwards.

Comment

Quoth CrazyShoeGirl View Post

This is where you paint "TGIF" on the front of each shoe.

TGIF=Toes Go In First
                              Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Working...
                              X