Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actually most dogs LOVE to travel in the vehicle with their human drivers. Heck, when I try to get in the passenger seat with my dad's dog there, HE WON'T MOVE! Just gives me this "This is MY seat." look. They love the ability to romp, without the hassle of actually having to run around. (Makes checking the hydrants a pain though...)

The big downer to this is the human is often inattentive to the needs of the canine passenger. Food, water (especially water!), habitable shelter, and the occasional rest break! Just like us folks, not that difficult a concept... And if you're worried about your precious interior... use a proper sized cage morons!

Just remember to use a leash when he gets out for a rest break... please!!!

And FFS please DON'T PUT YOUR DOG IN THE OPEN CARGO BED OF YOUR TRUCK!!! More dogs get killed by being thrown from trucks than even hit by same!
    *There is no greater gift than to be reborn with every heartbeat*
    *Grudges should only be held for as long as it takes to deliver a proper vengence!*

Comment

Quoth Leopardmadcat View Post
      Broken window on car... $100
      Vet bill for heat stroked dog... $250
      Fine for Cruelty to Animal(s)... $1000

Having to explain yourself to the judge... PRICELESS

Some things money cannot buy... for those things we recommend CLUEBAT!
      At least Mr.Dumbass got what was coming to him. You can't call yourself a nice, responsible pet owner if you leave your pet in a car dehydrated from the heat (with no A/C or windows rolled down).
      Last edited by tropicsgoddess; 06-01-2008, 01:07 PM.
      I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
      Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
      Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

Working...
      X