Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some people would be convinced of that something is a hoax despite absolute evidence to the contrary. I believe the word is paranoid.

This sounds like a bad pickup line.

Quoth eltf177 View Post
    http://notalwaysworking.com/the-wors...ble-butt/41058

This baby may not live to attend school with a mother this stupid (or a scammer looking for a big payoff)...
    If she does sue the company, I hope the company reports her to the federal government.
    This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

• I can't for the life of me figure out why the employee thought this was a good idea.
      I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
      My LiveJournal
      A page we can all agree with!

Comment

• This kid's account has suffered a fatality.

Comment

• Sometimes justice does prevail. I hope the brat's still bleeding from the new one his mom ripped him.
          My LiveJournal

Comment

• Quoth XCashier View Post
            Sometimes justice does prevail. I hope the brat's still bleeding from the new one his mom ripped him.
            I rather suspect there won't be much left of the little troll when she gets done with him.

Never Piss Off Mommy.
            PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

• This sucky customer has one thing correct, this would be a dumb reason to violate parole.

Comment

• Quoth catcul View Post
                This sucky customer has one thing correct, this would be a dumb reason to violate parole.
                Using a drill as a hammer?! The stupid, it hurts!
                My LiveJournal

Comment

Using a drill as a hammer?! The stupid, it hurts!
                  When I started reading it I though she had a hammer drill, but those really wouldn't work to drive a nail into concrete.
                  "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

• Quoth Ironclad Alibi View Post
                    When I started reading it I though she had a hammer drill, but those really wouldn't work to drive a nail into concrete.
                    Judging from the smashed battery pack, I'm guessing she was holding the other end and slamming the pack into the nail and concrete. Completely, totally and utterly brain-rotted stupid.
                    My LiveJournal

Comment

• Even if I can understand the waitress not knowing, the kitchen staff should know not to serve under cooked chicken.

Comment

Judging from the smashed battery pack, I'm guessing she was holding the other end and slamming the pack into the nail and concrete. Completely, totally and utterly brain-rotted stupid.
                        Almost as bad as a cliche scene in Western movies, where a sheriff would nail up "wanted" posters - using the butt of his revolver as a hammer. The SAA did NOT have a transfer bar safety. I'm surprised none of the parody Westerns duplicated this scene while adding the probable result (sheriff accidentally shoots himself in the forearm).
                        Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

• How dumb is it to commit a crime using a company vehicle? I would say extremely dumb.

Comment

• Quoth wolfie View Post
                            Almost as bad as a cliche scene in Western movies, where a sheriff would nail up "wanted" posters - using the butt of his revolver as a hammer. The SAA did NOT have a transfer bar safety. I'm surprised none of the parody Westerns duplicated this scene while adding the probable result (sheriff accidentally shoots himself in the forearm).
                            What's really ridiculous is that hammers have been around for millenia, are quite common and not terribly expensive. Rather than misuse something else as a hammer, why not just use an actual hammer?!
                            Quoth catcul View Post
                            How dumb is it to commit a crime using a company vehicle? I would say extremely dumb.
                            Quoth original article
                            Me: “Actually I just have one question: why on earth did you think it was a good idea to use a company vehicle in a robbery?”

Shoplifter: “We didn’t think retail employees knew how to read.”
                            Seriously?! They've got an awful lot of gall calling the store employees stupid!
                            Last edited by XCashier; 11-18-2015, 02:08 PM.
                            My LiveJournal

Comment

Seriously?! They've got an awful lot of gall calling the store employees stupid!
                              Irony: two plumbers who are so dumb, they think retail workers are too stupid to be able to read.

This site is proof that retail workers are smart enough to read. Most of us have worked in customer service at one time in our lives.

Comment

• Quoth catcul View Post
                                How dumb is it to commit a crime using a company vehicle? I would say extremely dumb.
                                Yea verily. Even Gord Himself has had to deal with extremely dumb thieves like that.
                                PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Working...
                                X