X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Armed Robbers Flee Vicious Chihuahua!

http://www.wltx.com/news/watercooler...VIDEO-INCLUDED

Two armed robbers run away from the owner's chihuahua!

That's hysterical! Give that dog some extra snausages tonight!!
    I don't go in for ancient wisdom
    I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
    It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

That's great.

People like that want to get in and out with little attention and all the dog is doing is calling attention to them.

Plus, chihuahuas are nasty little buggers - their bites can be VERY nasty despite their size.
      Quote Dalesys:
      ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Comment

It's one thing to run from a big dog that can tear you apart like a piece of steak but a tiny ass little chihuahua?!! Wusses!
        I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
        Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
        Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

Quoth tropicsgoddess View Post
          It's one thing to run from a big dog that can tear you apart like a piece of steak but a tiny ass little chihuahua?!! Wusses!
          I'm more scared of chihuahuas than big dogs. Chihuahuas are freakin' *vicious* little things.
          "Things that fail to kill me make me level up." ~ NateWantsToBattle, Training Hard (Counting Stars parody)

Comment

Friend of mine used to look after Jack Russel terriers - they're damned scary when they want to be. He watched one take down a german shepard that managed to get into its 'territory' (back garden).

The owner of the alsatian never let it out of its sight again!

(Moral of the story, it's not the size of the dog in the fight but the size of the fight in the dog that counts!)
            A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

Quoth firecat88 View Post
              I'm more scared of chihuahuas than big dogs. Chihuahuas are freakin' *vicious* little things.
              QFT

Quoth crazylegs View Post
              Friend of mine used to look after Jack Russel terriers - they're damned scary when they want to be. He watched one take down a german shepard that managed to get into its 'territory' (back garden).

The owner of the alsatian never let it out of its sight again!

(Moral of the story, it's not the size of the dog in the fight but the size of the fight in the dog that counts!)
              Yes, we humans think in size, dogs think in attitude. Jack Russels are another breed that can be very nasty.
              Quote Dalesys:
              ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Comment

My BF told me about some rapper he'd heard commenting on dogs.

The man had 2 dogs - a Rottweiler and a Chihuahua. Someone tried to break in... the rottie did nothing, but the chihuahua barked it's face off which alerted him to the intruder.

When it comes to alarms - can't beat a tiny dog with sensitive hearing, a territorial complex, and a lot of bark.

Comment

Quoth firecat88 View Post
                  Not all of them. Pablo was the calmest, sweetest dog I ever knew. I also had a customer in Store2 who would bring her Chi in once in a while. She was always very calm and quiet.

That said, I also worked with a girl who had 2 boxers and a Chihuahua. One guess which dog was in charge.
                  I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                  I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                  It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Working...
                  X