This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sucky Woman breaks 73 pairs of sunnies

Hi all, not sure if anyone has posted this story yet, hope this is the right place!

http://www.ksallink.com/?cmd=display...28&format=html

I reckon she was just looking for trouble, to go from 0 to Psycho instantly, the woman was either on something, or came to the store angry already... No excuses though, her behavious was appalling!
    "You're perfect yes it's true, but without meeeee you're only you!"

uh, yeah. big surprise. She was probably in a hurry too

Comment

I'm gonna use that word now, it just sounds so much better than shades. It sounds happier.
      ......../\
      ....../__\
      ..../\...../\
      ../__\../__\

Comment

I like this comment:

SalinaLady19 This incident does point to a bigger problem in our society. Increasingly, many see their problems or issues more important than others and see rules as something others should follow. This woman saw her issue as one that should push her to the front of the line. It's a sense of entitlement and a disregard for anyone else.
        I'm guessing SalinaLady's worked in retail herself? Either way, she hit the nail on the head.
        I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
        My LiveJournal
        A page we can all agree with!

Comment

heh i read that too. good comment
          made me wonder if she was a member here.

Comment

Query how is it the fault of the store? Most convenience store ATM's are owned & operated by an outside bank. But then, logic and SC are not words that belong in the same sentence.
            The article said she did over $1500 in damage--I hope she gets sentenced to restitution.
            I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
            -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

taxguycarl, yes they are. I have worked mostly in convenience stores, and I am just wondering how much damage that lady would have done when told that she had to take it up with the ATM company.

Comment

More than $100 worth
                I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
                -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

Working...
                X