This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Howdy

Howdy Just wanted to say hello! - Been lurking on here for a couple of years now. I have worked in a variety of jobs over the years (many in retail) and now I work at a college running the big boy copier. I will get to posting one of these days - lots of old stories from retail and actually a few from here too. Anyway - Hi!
    You want it when? Yeah, Good luck with that!

A couple years and you're just signing up now?!
    I don't go in for ancient wisdom
    I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
    It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Yeah I know - kinda slack lol. However its much easier now for me to get on my puter at work without 12 people leaning over me wanting to see what I'm up to. I'm loving having a private office lol.
      You want it when? Yeah, Good luck with that!

Comment

Quoth cool2batroll View Post
        Yeah I know - kinda slack lol. However its much easier now for me to get on my puter at work without 12 people leaning over me wanting to see what I'm up to. I'm loving having a private office lol.
        Wow, I'm jealous.
        I don't go in for ancient wisdom
        I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
        It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Hullo! Welcome! Glad to see you have a private office - I'm joining BSE in the jealousy.... *sigh*
          The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

cool2batroll, Well hello and welcome

Your own office, lovely, we have two people who have there own office in our building, everyone else (30 people) have to fight over 5 computers, admittadly we're on a shift pattern inc nights but its still interesting at times to find a free computer.

Stay Safe
            A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

Working...
            X