Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thoroughly agree with XCashier. Hell, my best friend is a woman, and any girlfriend I have that has a problem with that or with me spending time with Neets is not going to be my girlfriend very long. Ditto my other friends and my family. Look, I'm not always overly fond of all of my family, but they have been in my life a hell of a lot longer than any girl I date, and I'll be damned if someone else is going to tell me who I can and who I can't spend time with.

I hope your brother learns from this, and doesn't repeat this mistake, either by getting back with Psycho, or doing what so many people do, repeating the pattern by finding a new Psycho.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
    Still A Customer."

Comment

Quoth XCashier View Post
      Yikes.

Control freak, drama queen, clingy, jealous, whatever you call it, this girl is 1000 miles of bad road. I sincerely hope your brother did indeed break it off with her for good. He doesn't need this crap in his life.

Just because two people are dating (or even married) does not mean that both parties have to be together 24/7/365. Everybody needs alone time, and time with various other friends and family members. It's healthy.
      My ex pulls this shit with her hubby. She pulled it with me. Next girlfriend I have, I am gonna tell he straight up how my mind works. I hate being chained down well, when its not in bed.

Comment

I have no idea what's currently going on, as I said, he's on the other side of the planet. All I know of that's happened recently is she's demanding back something she gave my brother for Christmas, and going through my mom for it because my brother can't use his phone internationally.

Which, if you've heard my mom stories....you can bet she's getting pretty effing angry
        You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Quoth cashierbex View Post
          My ex pulls this shit with her hubby. She pulled it with me. Next girlfriend I have, I am gonna tell he straight up how my mind works. I hate being chained down well, when its not in bed.
          This...except in my case it would likely be a boyfriend. Even then I don't want it anytime soon. I am longing to be as free as a bird
          "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

Working...
          X