X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This one's for the Les Miserables fans

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ToWBb3XD9z8

I just wanted to share this, because it is pretty much the most awesome rendition of One Day More that I've ever seen. Ever.
    "Things that fail to kill me make me level up." ~ NateWantsToBattle, Training Hard (Counting Stars parody)

That was the 25th anniversary concert. Most of it was the same old songs. But the stuff at the end with multiple Valjeans and older casts was awesome. brought a tear or two to my eye.
    "I can tell her you're all tied up in the projection room." Sunset Boulevard.

Comment

frances ruffelle's voice has hardly changed (omg she still looks so young!)

was that suppose to be multiple valjeans?

my only disappointment... that was not Terrance Man singing Javert. I know he was on the album... but was he not in the original cast?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_fdezcW6NU
      o i guess there was a valjean quartet. cool
      Last edited by PepperElf; 06-28-2011, 01:21 PM.

Comment

He may have been in the original Broadway cast, which did the album, but this special may have used the original London cast. Or vice-versa. It gets messy with these mega-musicals that run for decades and tour everywhere.
        "Even arms dealers need groceries." ~ Ziva David, NCIS

Tony: "Everyone's counting on you, just do what you do best."
        Abby: "Dance?" ~ NCIS

Comment

I watched it on PBS a few weeks ago. I thought it was great but I think Nick Jonas was not a strong enough voice. But I didn't know he was actually in the play when he was a kid, playing Gavroche.

I loved it on Broadway too and I have it in my iPod. :-)
          "All I've ever learned from love was how to shoot somebody who out-drew ya"

Comment

I missed it on PBS, dang it! Thanks for sharing. I used to listen to the soundtrack obsessively in high school along with Phantom of the Opera.
            Random conversation:
            Me: Okay..so I think I get why Zoro wears a bandana
            DDD: Cuz it's cool

So, by using the Doctor's reasoning, bow ties, fezzes and bandanas are cool.

Comment

Working...
            X