This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cats & Dogs in War

These guys love you no matter what, where or when. It shows that even the toughest heart melts when it sees a baby animal.

http://www.slightlywarped.com/crapfa...est_friend.htm

Except, I'm not sure what that is in#14 hiding in the guy's shirt; looks like some type of raccoon or hedgehog.

It IS an image heavy page, and this website has a tendency to load slow, but very worth it. It seems to load fine in firefox.
    Last edited by LillFilly; 07-08-2011, 05:13 PM.
    "If anyone wants this old box containing the broken bits of my former faith in humanity, I'll take your best offer now. You may be able to salvage a few of em' for parts..... " - Quote by Argabarga

Awwww! Love tough guys and little animals

This page doesn't seem to load right in IE. Worked fine in Firefox, though.
    I don't go in for ancient wisdom
    I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
    It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Quoth LillFilly View Post
      These guys love you no matter what, where or when. It shows that even the toughest heart melts when it sees a baby animal.

http://www.slightlywarped.com/crapfa..._PA6Q.facebook

Except, I'm not sure what that is in#14 hiding in the guy's shirt; looks like some type of raccoon or hedgehog.
      I click on the link, I get a brief flash of a header and the top of a picture, then it flickers out and all I get is a blank grey page.
      I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
      My LiveJournal
      A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Same here (oddly loading page, it's VERY wide, too), it seems like the last thing it loads is screwing up with te CSS file.

Here's a true story:

Weeks before the end of World War I AMerican troops were marching though Louraiine, France where one found a bombed out kennel. inside were some puppies that were extremely young (weeks old at most). The serviceman, Lee Duncan, took two of the puppies (a male and a female) and the rest of the troops took the rest of the puppies. They found the kennel owner in a POW camp nearby and granted him time out to help work with the dogs. Due to their distance from the front lines Lee was able to work with the puppies almost every day.

At the end of the war, only two of the dogs had survived, the two Lee had, but te female fell ill on the trip back and died in a veterinarian's office in New York. That female was Nanette.

Le trained the dog obedience and how to do tricks and while performing on the small stage h was noticed by a talent agent who worked for a failing moving pictures company and due to the success of Strongheart he signed a contract with Lee and his two dogs (Nanette II was donated to him by the veterenarian's friend in NYC). That dog later become one of the most well known canine stars of all time, Rin Tin Tin.
        Last edited by draggar; 07-08-2011, 03:21 PM.
        Quote Dalesys:
        ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Comment

Awww!!!! They're so cute!!!
          I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
          Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
          Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

Quoth XCashier View Post
            I click on the link, I get a brief flash of a header and the top of a picture, then it flickers out and all I get is a blank grey page.
            Yeah, that's what I got, too, in IE8. Try Firefox if you can; it worked fine in there. (Those are the only two I have here, though.)
            I don't go in for ancient wisdom
            I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
            It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Quoth XCashier View Post
              Have you tried viewing it in compatibility mode?
              I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
              Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
              Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

Chrome is good, kill all the popups, though.

A real man isn't afraid to play with kittens, though.
                Quote Dalesys:
                ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Comment

Working...
                X