Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trucker's Hitch THE most awesome knot on the planet!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trucker's Hitch THE most awesome knot on the planet!

I think I'm gonna learn this knot,it does look pretty awesome & damn useful!
    "If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous he will not bite you.This is the principal difference between a man and a dog"

Mark Twain

My dad does that one. It's absurdly solid for transporting yet it's still a type of slipknot so it can be undone with a quick tug.
    I AM the evil bastard!
    A+ Certified IT Technician

Comment

Learned that one back in Boy Scouts when it was called a dutchman's hitch. Back then dirt was new and rocks were soft. LOL

Comment

Quoth Taurus52 View Post
        Learned that one back in Boy Scouts when it was called a dutchman's hitch. Back then dirt was new and rocks were soft. LOL
        I'm about the same age,hunted mammoths with spears when I got older.....

But damn if I didn't miss learnin' this one,dunno why,but I'm gonna correct that oversight.....*pulls out rope*
        "If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous he will not bite you.This is the principal difference between a man and a dog"

Mark Twain

Comment

Quoth Frantic Freddie View Post
          I'm about the same age,hunted mammoths with spears when I got older.....
          You got spears?!?! We were still trying to figure out the differnce between dirt clods and rocks. Remember that sabertooth with a lisp? [/Cosby]

This thread drift reminds me of a Far Side cartoon, where thw mammoths are teasing one of the herd, who is looking at the bottom of his foot: "Joey stepped in something!"

There's a very flat caveman there.
          I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
          Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
          Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Working...
          X