X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eclipse pony is best pony.

Comment

Such a gorgeous OC ;_;
      By popular request....I am now officially the Enemy of Normalcy.

"What is unobtainium? To Seraph, it's a normal client. :P" -- Observant Friend

Comment

That's fantastic! Beautiful.
        "If your day is filled with firefighting, you need to start taking the matches away from the toddlers…” - HM

Comment

Quoth Jay 2K Winger View Post
          So, yeah, I found a pony generator.

This is Skyfire.
          And how did I miss this my last time through this thread? I love her!
          "If your day is filled with firefighting, you need to start taking the matches away from the toddlers…” - HM

Comment

I have no name yet for my pony. But she's a dark purple and dark green pegasus with a flamey cutie mark. I still need to work on her backstory too.
            Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
            Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

Quoth Crossbow View Post
              And how did I miss this my last time through this thread? I love her!
              Thankee. The expression kinda says it all. She loves what she does, and sometimes doesn't understand why people get bent out of shape when things go boom around her-- but don't worry, she thinks she knows why it went boom.
              PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Profuse apologies for the thread necromancy (not quite a month, but still). Kind of important.

Don't look now, Seraph, but you're famous.

http://www.equestriadaily.com/2012/0...lation-61.html

Comment

I sawwww! I was like D: oh dear heavens! I feel so bad with it compared to all the other awesome ones, LOL

Comment

Don't feel bad about it. It's awesome! It's my favorite OC design. Seriously.

Comment

Dun feel bad, Seraph! You got featured. And that's cool.

For some reason now, I have Skyfire buzzing around in my head now, screaming for me to try making a custom pony. D: I've created a monster.

Ah yes! I can work with that! (cackle) Time to get the lightning going!

Dammit, put that brain-in-a-jar down!

(sigh) This is what I get for reading too much Girl Genius

(CRASH!) SCIENNNNNCE!

...and now she's absorbing aspects of Jeremy Clarkson too. God help us.
                      PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

Comment

Go for it! I'd do one of mine, but I haven't been able to get any of the stallion blind bags yet. I don't want to try converting a pegasus mare into a stallion yet. I'm no where near that good a sculptor.

Comment

Quoth Jay 2K Winger View Post
                          ...and now she's absorbing aspects of Jeremy Clarkson too. God help us.
                          Just start worrying when Chuck Testa's involved.

Comment

Quoth Seraph View Post
                            Just start worrying when Chuck Testa's involved.
                            "...Skyfire?"
                            "Yes?"
                            "Are my eyes deceiving me, or did you construct a humungous mecha out of nothing but balsa wood, glue, and macaroni?"
                            "I am constrained by the limits of the resources available!"
                            "I was going to have that macaroni for dinner, you know."
                            "Science! waits for nopony's dinner!"
                            "...When did you get a pet monkey?"
                            "He's not a pet! He's a lab assistant! He's got fingers! And opposable thumbs!"
                            (sigh) "Let me guess, his name's Igor?"
                            "Nope, Chuck Testa. Good guess, though!"

Comment

You're starting to scare me, Skyfire....

Comment

Quoth Crossbow View Post
                                You're starting to scare me, Skyfire....
                                She's a Spark. It sort of comes with the territory.

Comment

Working...
                                X