Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another one here who is not a country fan, but who still wholeheartedly approves of the prank. It's evil. I love it.
    Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

Comment

Quoth Geek King View Post
      "We got both kinds of music here, Country and Western!" --Blues Brothers
      I actually have been known to speak a variation of this. To wit:

"I'm from Arizona, where we have both kinds of music....country and western. And I can't stand either one!"

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
      Still A Customer."

Comment

Hmm, was a Rick Roll available?

Rapscallion

Comment

That is fantastic; I shall have to ask my wife's boss if his bar can install this system!
          This was one of those times where my mouth says "have a nice day" but my brain says "go step on a Lego". - RegisterAce
          I can't make something magically appear to fulfill all your hopes and dreams. Believe me, if I could I'd be the first person I'd help. - Trixie

Comment

Quoth Rapscallion View Post
            Hmm, was a Rick Roll available?

Rapscallion
            It is at my local Pizza Hut. I do it every time we're in there, and every single time you always hear someone go "NOOOOO!" from the kitchen.
            By popular request....I am now officially the Enemy of Normalcy.

"What is unobtainium? To Seraph, it's a normal client. :P" -- Observant Friend

Comment

My favorite Shakespere play, Much Ado about Nothing.

Also, those were some decent songs for the choice, including "Cotton-Eyed Joe" and "Achey Breaky Song" are ones I like, and I'm not a huge fan of country, either.
              Last edited by Andrew B.; 04-24-2012, 06:16 PM. Reason: Adding a bit.
              Low lie the Fields of Athenry/ Where once we watched the small free birds fly/ Our love was on the wing/ we had dreams and songs to sing/ It's so lonely around the Fields of Athenry

Comment

Quoth Andrew B. View Post
                Dingdingding! We have a winner. I loved the Kenneth Branagh version, and still think it's one of the funniest things ever written. Seemed an appropriate line to misappropriate, no?

Also, those were some decent songs for the choice, including "Cotton-Eyed Joe" and "Achey Breaky Song" are ones I like, and I'm not a huge fan of country, either.
                Glad everybody likes it. I think next time I will have to include a Rick Roll, along with some Disco and Motown. Those are great suggestions

Comment

Dadgummt, you beat me to it! I bite my thumb at you, sir! (Yeah, yeah, different play, I know.)
                  "Eventually, everything that you have said becomes everything you will ever say." Eireann

My pony dolls: http://equestriarags.tumblr.com

Comment

Anything Bee Gees for the win!! (Sending all my best thoughts to Robin Gibb and his family...)
                    "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

Working...
                    X