X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Self sighting - feel free to laugh

Just a quick self sighting....

Went to a mexican restaurant yesterday with my BF cos it was close to the gun range.

After he paid for the meal I turned to walk out the door and THUMP.
    I walked into the window. hey it was pretty clean.

My BF was stunned, the employee quickly came over to see if I was OK. All I could do was laugh at myself for being that dense.

They say that God only gives us what we can handle. Apparently, God thinks I'm a bad ass.

Comment

That is so something I would do.

I think I would make a comment to the owner about how he's using just the right kind of window cleaner.
      Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Many years ago I worked at a piano & organ store in what was then the state's biggest mall.I was single then (met my wife at the store)& as I came off the escalator one day I saw a beautiful lady & kept looking at her until I walked smack into the big mall map.In front of a lot of people.
        "If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous he will not bite you.This is the principal difference between a man and a dog"

Mark Twain

Comment

It happens. No worries so long as you're ok and you didn't break the glass.

Comment

Oh man, I did that once when I was a kid. I opened a screen door and then walked right into the glass. My mother and I had just finished reading a book about Sacajawea, and for the next week or so everyone called me Bird Girl... *thud*

Comment

o yeah the glass was fine. i think it was some kind of plastic glass cos i could feel it bounce a little.

then again i also once walked into a wooden door. not just a one-step thing but a regular walk. but ... well it was dark in that tiny hallway. i figured the lights were out on the other side of the door...

Comment

Well, at least you had a sense of humor. Dealt with more than a handful of customers that tried walking through a glass wall...that had a railing...and a huge sign on the glass. Yet they somehow still assumed it was walk-thru.
                A lion however, will only devour your corpse, whereas an SC is not sated until they have destroyed your soul. (Quote per infinitemonkies)

Comment

Working...
                X