Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hmmmm driver got a cheap thrill, you got the job done, you made your brother jealous, made your mom stammer...
    nope nothing wrong here
    http://dragcave.net/user/LadyMage

Comment

The feminist in me should be cringing at using sex appeal to get a male to do something I'm perfectly capable of doing myself. However, the feminist in me goaded me into clearing my postage-stamp sized front yard (seriously, it's about the size of a mini), which threw my back out, so I'm saying "well done!" to this tale.
      "It is traditional when asking for help or advice to listen to the answers you receive" - RealUnimportant

Rev that Engine Louder, I Can't Hear How Small Your Dick Is - Jay 2K Winger

The Darwin Awards The best site to visit to restore your faith in instant karma.

Comment

So full of WIN!
        Work smarter, not harder!

I am well versed in the "gentle" art of verbal self-defense

Once is an accident; Twice is coincidence; Thrice is a pattern.

http://www.gofundme.com/treasurenathanwedding

Comment

Quoth dalesys View Post
          So I guess your dance is the "Boob Scoopin' Hooties"?
          Thanks, Dale. Wheat Thins cracker bits out the nose really hurt! Oh, well, my own fault. We have Rule #1 for a reason.

And the feminist in ME says, "Hey, he offered . . .!"

Comment

So you're saying all I have to do to get the impossible city workers here to do their damn jobs would be to either pretend to struggle running around without my jacket on, showing my cleavage.....or to just bend over and try to shovel?

I better try that. Plenty more snow a comin, I'm sure.
            You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

I want to hate this, but damn...Wish I'd thought of it. Of course, a plow would have to actually show up first.
              When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

We have got to get this into the comic strips.

Comment

Been there, and done similar. No boobies were used, but I used to make myself look all pathetic when I'd shovel the driveway when I lived with my dad. Got plenty of plow drivers to plow out our driveway. Then again, it was also an easy one shot plow job. If it didn't work though, dad would pay me 20 bucks to shovel the driveway.

Comment

Not like this is the first time a woman got plowed after showing her boobs. ;-)
                    "All I've ever learned from love was how to shoot somebody who out-drew ya"

Comment

NEVER underestimate the power of boobs, the things they can get people to do are awesome.
                      ......../\
                      ....../__\
                      ..../\...../\
                      ../__\../__\

Comment

Quoth Sheldonrs View Post
                        Cue a house full of collective groans over here...

Comment

Quoth Treasure View Post
                          So full of WIN!
                          Work smarter, not harder!

Hell yeah! EPIC win! Horray for bewbies!!!
                          I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
                          Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
                          Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

Do you think you can come out here and get a few places to shovel? I swear it's the same every year. There are places that have sidewalks on a public street and they go unshoveled the entire winter season.
                            To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

Quoth Sheldonrs View Post
                              Dammit.

Comment

Quoth Chromatix View Post
                                We have got to get this into the comic strips.
                                No pun intended, right?
                                To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

Working...
                                X