This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chinese Torture

A man was lost in the wilderness for a number of weeks, he was near death when he finally came into a clearing. Within the clearing was a huge mansion... The man instantly rushed to the door and pounded upon it, hoping someone would hear him. A small elderly asian man answered the door.

"Sir" Began the man. "I have been in the wilderness for weeks. I ask you to please let me stay the night, and let he have some food. I will leave you in the morning refreshed and ready to continue my journey."

The elderly asian man looked the other up and down, and soon nodded. "You may stay one night, and be my guest at dinner. But you must not do anything with my daughter, if you do I will put you through the three chinese tortures!"

The man nods, thinking it will be no problem. The man takes a long needed hot bath, and puts on some fresh and clean clothes. He comes down for dinner, and finally meets the asian man's daughter. She is stunning, the most beautiful creature he has ever seen. They cannot keep their eyes off eachother the entire night...

Soon it was time to retire to bed... The man was unable to control himself and snuck to the daugter's room, where the two of them made passionate love. He snuck back to his own room when he was finished.

As he awoke the next morning, he found a pressure on his chest. Laying on his chest was a rock, and a note. He picked up the note and read.

'First Torture, 25lbs rock on chest.'

The man scoffed, and stood with the rock, carrying it to the window. "Thats not so bad." He said, as he hurled the slab out the window. Just then, he saw a note on the backside of the rock...

'Second Torture, rock tied to left testical.'

The man paniced, and did all he could think of and leapt out the window... As he was soaring, he saw a note on the side of the house...

'Third Torture, right testical tied to bed post.'
    "How bloody difficult is it to take care of a DVD?"
    ~Me after any time I look at the back of a disc~
Working...
X