X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This isn't a complicated concept...

...but apparently it was for him.

Customer: My TV isn’t working.
    Me: OK, let’s reboot the box. Let me know when the time comes up on the box.
    Customer: I don’t see the date yet.
    Me: We’re waiting for the time.
    Customer: What? Wait…what time is it?
    The universe is mostly empty space, and so is your job. ~Dilbert

Dear God, I think a million or so of my brain cells just cried out in pain and agony, and now have fallen forever silent and I can hear their decaying remians sloshing around gelatinously in myside my skull.

Thanks to Spider Jerusalem for obvious inspiration...
    Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Ah, the blessed wisdom of Spider Jerusalem... -=drools=-

Comment

I think the last of my brain cells finally died from all of PJ's crazy customers
        "I want to be a mongoose. Can I be a mongoose dog?"

Comment

Oh, man....thats great!

I'm sure glad you're on these forums. You make my job seem so much easier.
          "The light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off due to budget cuts." - Steven Wright

Comment

Quoth NightWolf
            I'm sure glad you're on these forums. You make my job seem so much easier.
            Awww...golly gee! Glad I can show everyone else just how idiotic these fools can be. I swear, I think I get the worst of the worst.

Comment

Phone Jockey, it's a shame that you can't change the phone number. That would confuse those idiots!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Too bad it's just a fantasy, huh?
              Unseen but seeing
              oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
              There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
              3rd shift needs love, too
              RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Quoth BeckySunshine
                Phone Jockey, it's a shame that you can't change the phone number. That would confuse those idiots!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Too bad it's just a fantasy, huh?
                Are you kidding? They're just stupid enough to misdial the old number and wind up getting the new one. And then realize they misdialed when PJ picks up the phone and argue about who they called.
                Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

Quoth Phone Jockey
                  Awww...golly gee! Glad I can show everyone else just how idiotic these fools can be. I swear, I think I get the worst of the worst.

I'm serious..... .....I really don't have it anywhere near as bad as you have it. I don't know if it's just the fact that we only do one service vs. what you do, or if you just live in a higher populated area, but you sure do get swampped with morons. Lots of em.
                  "The light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off due to budget cuts." - Steven Wright

Comment

just when i think i'm struck by a moment of stupidity that's incredibly stellar, i read this and realise, "wow, compared to this guy, i'm a neo-einstein!"

geez...
                    look! it's ghengis khan!
                    Sorry, but while I can do many things, extracting heads from anuses isn't one of them. (so sayeth the irv)

Comment

Quoth NightWolf
                      I'm serious..... .....I really don't have it anywhere near as bad as you have it. I don't know if it's just the fact that we only do one service vs. what you do, or if you just live in a higher populated area, but you sure do get swampped with morons. Lots of em.
                      I think it's more like something in the water here. North Carolina morons are a "special" breed altogether.
                      Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Quoth DGoddess
                        I think it's more like something in the water here. North Carolina morons are a "special" breed altogether.
                        Have you noticed that too? Ay ay ay, they're tiresome, worrisome, & bothersome. Bleh.

Comment

Quoth DGoddess
                          If that's the case, don't drink the water! You might get to the point where you think someone is being reasonable and bright!
                          I AM the evil bastard!
                          A+ Certified IT Technician

Comment

Working...
                          X