• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And decided to make my own waja:

I like her. She's pretty ^^
    My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• Spent way too much WC for a new project but...two new additions and breeding them; anybody want to claim a pup?

Kisten:

Rachel:
      My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• Huskies Anyone?

Could I interest anyone in a pair of non-traditional color huskies? Adorable is Gen 9 female with kind of a purple/lavender husky, George is Gen 7 male and sort of grey/brown.

I keep looking and going "Why did I buy these two?"
        ( OK George was bought as a mate for Adorable, But I still don't know why I got her in the first place.)
        Meeeeoooow.....
        Still missing you, Plaid

Comment

• A completely accidental experiment that I rather like...Earth sire and Tempest dam, so this would make it seem like Earth > Tempest...
          "I am quite confident that I do exist."
          "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

• Quoth ParkingWitch View Post
            Could I interest anyone in a pair of non-traditional color huskies?
            Sure, I love huskies!

And Dreamstalker, that's a very interesting looking Earth, I really like it.
            Last edited by Aramika; 05-04-2009, 11:33 PM. Reason: adding
            "...WHY DO YOU TEMPT WHAT LITTLE FAITH IN HUMANITY I HAVE!?!" ~ Kalga

"DO NOT ENRAGE THE MIGHTY SKY DRAGON." ~ Gravekeeper

Comment

• Thanks He has two carried mutations, the tricky bit now is breeding them out while still keeping the markings.

Would anyone be interested in pups if I were able to get a female like this (thinking of increasing Stars & Socks):

...of course that hinges on an Earth token release soon...or a Tempest custom and hoping the dominance (Earth > Tempest) is correct.

Has anyone here been able to buy age pears? Since the price hike, as soon as I'm able to RS and click on "purchase" they're gone
              Last edited by Dreamstalker; 05-06-2009, 03:08 PM.
              "I am quite confident that I do exist."
              "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

Working...
              X