This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paraplegic tackles robber at convenience store

This is pretty interesting. Its good to be careful with vigiantilism(sp) but I commend this guy.

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/s/09112010/...nce-store.html

Basically, paraplegic customer tackles another customer who walked behind the counter at a convenience store.
    Last edited by Peppergirl; 11-10-2010, 09:52 PM. Reason: Moved link and edited the cut-and-paste, so as not to violate copyright laws. :)

Wait...the store owner didn't file a complaint???

Talk about not having your employees backs.

Yay! for good samaritans, BOOO HISSS for spineless owners.
    If the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off.

Comment

Boo store owner who didn't file a complaint! Horray guy who tackled the robber!
      I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
      Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
      Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

If that was my boss I would have walked out, then spoken to the news papers about him. That's awful, what if he had hurt her? What if he decided to go back and hurt her when she was alone in the store, if he tried when people are standing right there, what makes the store owner think he wouldn't come back. There are sick people out there, that guy could be one of them.
        I'm the 5th horsemen of the apocalypse. Bringer of giggly bouncy doom, they don't talk about me much.

Comment

Working...
        X