X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cx service declining

http://www.emcorleans.ca/20101118/ed...to+be+right%3F

Interesting article, any thoughts?

At my call centre we start with offering free airtime or msg'ing or three months credit whichever is appropriate. I always empathize and I would have offerrd 3 mos credit. We are told the same thing that the cx must contact us if they notice any errors, however it may have occurred.

It does seem like she did get bad service esp in the 2nd case. that happened to me once and I just left the place. I was going to buy a bunch of pants and shirts but they lost my business that day.

Just my 2 cents.

Quoth 50 mission cap View Post
    It does seem like she did get bad service esp in the 2nd case. that happened to me once and I just left the place. I was going to buy a bunch of pants and shirts but they lost my business that day.
    Happens all the time... I got suckered into convinced to be a seasonal manager in a department store this year. All the extra hiring they do, I guess they need more people to watch over them. I'm as addicted to my phone as the next person, but when I walk into a department and see 4 customers waiting at registers to pay and 4 more looking around for different colors and sizes I do not expect to see all my clerks sales associtates off in corners, trying to avoid the cameras while texting.

Comment

Working...
    X