Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I want to make a request of the membership here.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth morgana
    I'm sorry someone decided to make your difficult job even harder, RK. For what it's worth, IMNSHO, all you mods here do a tremendous job.
    Ditto to both parts. Periodically something will come up on the forum and I'll once again say 'I don't know how the Mods do. I could never do their jobs.' to all the mods.
    Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
    Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

Quoth RecoveringKinkoid View Post
      I cannot take credit for "Muppetplucker". That's Raps. The original graphic I made had a bit more...rugged...language in it.
      By "rugged language", do you mean something which would describe the lead character in a Sophoclean tragedy (this character solved the riddle of the Sphinx, and was involved in what would now be described as a road rage incident)?
      Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Quoth wolfie View Post
        By "rugged language", do you mean something which would describe the lead character in a Sophoclean tragedy (this character solved the riddle of the Sphinx, and was involved in what would now be described as a road rage incident)?
        Oedipus Schmoedipus! As long a a boy loves...
        I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
        Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
        Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

It is now my goal in life to find a way to insert "Muppetplucker" into a real life conversation.

That said, sorry that even on a forum of this caliber, you can't escape the "suckyness" of some people. *HUGS*
          The large print giveth, and the small print taketh away.

Comment

Working...
          X