This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Car Commercial EVAH.

I know Volkswagens are tough, but...damn.

Burn the land and boil the sea, you can't take the sky from me!

I like big bots and I cannot lie.

I remember when that one came out. It was quickly denied as being a genuine advery by VW, instead saying it was one created by an ad-company to show what they can do. The suicide bombing aspect was something they didn't really want to associate with, as you might reasonably expect.

It was broadly suspected that this had been cooked up because of the viral nature of the advert. "Oh, we deny it was actually produced by us," is the claim, and the hits on Youtube etc go through the roof. If we have to close a thread here, watch the views on it go up.

Amusing, though.

Rapscallion

Comment

Fail. This is the best car commercial.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Qg-sjM863pk

Comment

You win.
        I AM the evil bastard!
        A+ Certified IT Technician

Comment

Sorry, you're both wrong, this is the best one...

this is it

Comment

Quoth sportsmom View Post
            Sorry, you're both wrong, this is the best one...

this is it
            Mine has tits. Yours has a dwarf.

Comment

Quoth Hon'ya-chan View Post
              Yeah, but you can see breasts anywhere on the internet. But a dragon? C'mon...
              I pray for the strength to change what I can, the inability to change what I can't, and the incapacity to tell the difference -Calvin, Calvin & Hobbes

Being a pessimist and cynical wouldn't be so bad if I wasn't right so often!

Comment

Yeah, if I wanna see those, I'll just look down. Dragons are cool.

Besides, I have a huge boob at my house anyway. He's sitting there playing D&D online on the other computer.

Comment

I dunno, I call it a toss-up. I mean, mine has explosions, one has boobs, one has WoW. I mean, that's like my ideal Friday night.
                  Burn the land and boil the sea, you can't take the sky from me!

I like big bots and I cannot lie.

Comment

personally, i like the New Chevy Malibu commercials. especially the one with the people robbin the bank

Comment

While we're on the subject of awesome car ads...

World's Costliest Ad After 606 Takes
                      "Well, ergo cogitum daltitum e pluribus shut your piehole." -Mike Rowe

Comment

Yes...but "I am the lawgiver!" makes me giggle like a little girl.
                        "In the end I was the mean girl/or somebody's in between girl"~Neko Case

“You don't need many words if you already know what you're talking about.” ~William Stafford

Comment

Those are better than the one I like, but mine is still cool.

Mustang chase
                          This isn't an office. It's Hell with fluorescent lighting.

Comment

Working...
                          X