Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

As I was saying when I was so rudely interrupted...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• As I was saying when I was so rudely interrupted...

Well. It's been a...special...year and a half. And I do mean "special," in the Firefly sense of the word.

First, let me apologize to my friends here who might have wondered why I disappeared. I must stress, it had NOTHING to do with anything that anyone here said or did...save for whatever jack*** reported my posts on this board to my office. Thanks a lot.

Second, I am currently unable to post stories from my office, simply because I don't want to have to disappear again. Hopefully this is temporary, but we shall see.

Finally...holy FRAK I MISSED YOU GUYS!! It was driving me crazy to not be here! So much has happened in the last year that I wanted to post about (meeting my favorite actor, watching a shuttle launch, etc). I don't know if I should post some of that stuff or not--some of ya'll have already seen it on Facebook and Twitter, and I wouldn't want to bore you.

So...who missed me?
    "Eventually, everything that you have said becomes everything you will ever say." Eireann

My pony dolls: http://equestriarags.tumblr.com

Joi! Welcome back!

And maybe the mods can help figure out who reported you so we can...dissuade them of repeating such an act?
    My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

raises hand and smacks jack@$$ that tattled on ya

Comment

I just startled the heck out of my boyfriend by yelling "Joi is back!!" at the top of my lungs.
        The High Priest is an Illusion!

Comment

*huge snugs* welcome back Joi.

Comment

YAY! you were missed
            My sanity has been dripping out of me my whole life, today they turned on the faucet.....

Comment

Yay I missed you!

Glad you're back!
              https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

Glad you're back, and why would someone report you??? I would never do that to one of my fellow CSers!
                "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

Quoth Food Lady View Post
                  Glad you're back, and why would someone report you??? I would never do that to one of my fellow CSers!
                  There's also the possibility that someone from the office stumbled on the website and recognised their office from the stories.
                  How was I supposed to know someone was slipping you Birth Control in the food I've been making for you lately?

Comment

Holy frak welcome back! *snugs*

I hope you're still taking the Dalek around the office for a spin. One of my friends is a DOctor Who geek and LOVED seeing the Dalek dressed up.
                    The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Our main priority was doing the hiding thing so they had as little evidence as possible. We have a few tricks we don't publicise, and we used a few in a good cause. Was an anxious few days when it happened, actually.

As to tracking the person, Joi's threads were pretty legendary, and with so many people visiting them it was impossible to work out one person from all that.

Rapscallion

Comment

Quoth Rapscallion View Post
                        Our main priority was doing the hiding thing so they had as little evidence as possible. We have a few tricks we don't publicise, and we used a few in a good cause. Was an anxious few days when it happened, actually.
                        And many MANY thanks to the mods for getting everything sorted out when I emailed them in a panic!
                        "Eventually, everything that you have said becomes everything you will ever say." Eireann

My pony dolls: http://equestriarags.tumblr.com

Comment

WELCOME BACK!!!

I wonder what had happened with so sudden a dissappearance
                          I'm lost without a paddle and headed up SH*T creek.
                          -- Life Sucks Then You Die.

"I'll believe corp. are people when Texas executes one."

Comment

Glad to see you back.

Comment

I don't care if we never hear about your office again. You're BACK!

And hopefully so's the dalek.

Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Working...
                              X