Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

As I was saying when I was so rudely interrupted...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yay you're back! *hugs*....that was awkward we've never really met * shakes your hand* Hi..lovely to meet you, I always enjoyed reading your posts before you left.
    I'm the 5th horsemen of the apocalypse. Bringer of giggly bouncy doom, they don't talk about me much.

Comment

<tackles Joi in a monster hug>

YAY! You're back! I missed you!

(and it would be a little hard to track down who did it. Your posts were easy to pin it down to you. Hope you made it out alright)
      I AM the evil bastard!
      A+ Certified IT Technician

Comment

Welcome back!

Mean people suck.
        Don't wanna; not gonna.

Comment

It's you! I missed your posts and your crazy office. So someone snitched, eh? *cracks knuckles*

Comment

Joi's back, yay!
            "Enough expository banter. It's time we fight like men. And ladies. And ladies who dress like men. For Gilgamesh...IT'S MORPHING TIME!"
            - Gilgamesh, Final Fantasy V

Comment

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
              I don't care if we never hear about your office again. You're BACK!

And hopefully so's the dalek.

Irv!! I missed you!

Sadly, the dalek developed a wonky wheel, and is enjoying retirement in the trunk of my car until I can get him fixed. Sigh. Poor dalek...

Thanks so much, everyone, for the welcome back! It's so good to be home...l
              "Eventually, everything that you have said becomes everything you will ever say." Eireann

My pony dolls: http://equestriarags.tumblr.com

Comment

Quoth JoitheArtist View Post
                Thanks so much, everyone, for the welcome back! It's so good to be home...l
                Oh, dem ruby slippers...

Figured it was backblast from your work, as they seemed to have negative common sense and hyperinflated senses of ... everything.
                I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Quoth fireheart17 View Post
                  Holy frak welcome back! *snugs*

I hope you're still taking the Dalek around the office for a spin. One of my friends is a DOctor Who geek and LOVED seeing the Dalek dressed up.
                  Hehe, every time I see a Dalek I think of Joi.

Welcome back!
                  I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                  I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                  It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

I am glad you're back as well!

I hope everything is going better and you feel safe posting again.

For you and anyone else, if you ever feel like your safety/anonymity may be compromised, never hesitate to contact Raps. He's very good at helping protect you.
                    You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Or hit the Report button on any post, and explain the situation. The Report button sends it to the WHOLE mod team, so whichever of us happens to be on and active can start to take action almost immediately.
                      Seshat's self-help guide:
                      1. Would you rather be right, or get the result you want?
                      2. If you're consistently getting results you don't want, change what you do.
                      3. Deal with the situation you have now, however it occurred.
                      4. Accept the consequences of your decisions.

"All I want is a pretty girl, a decent meal, and the right to shoot lightning at fools." - Anders, Dragon Age.

Comment

Second, I am currently unable to post stories from my office, simply because I don't want to have to disappear again. Hopefully this is temporary, but we shall see.
                        Even if it's permanent, you can still post your comments on other people's stories, and (once you get it fixed) post pictures of the Dalek in action, and just BE here. That's the important thing, right?

So much has happened in the last year that I wanted to post about (meeting my favorite actor, watching a shuttle launch, etc). I don't know if I should post some of that stuff or not--some of ya'll have already seen it on Facebook and Twitter, and I wouldn't want to bore you.
                        And some of us....have not. So spill, damn it!

So...who missed me?
                        Not me, if you don't post those personal stories, damn it.

Quoth Food Lady View Post
                        Glad you're back, and why would someone report you??? I would never do that to one of my fellow CSers!
                        Because some people are raging assholes.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
                        Still A Customer."

Comment

Quoth Jester View Post
                          Even if it's permanent, you can still post your comments on other people's stories, and (once you get it fixed) post pictures of the Dalek in action, and just BE here. That's the important thing, right?
                          Yes! It was the community I missed far more than posting my stories. Though of COURSE I'm still collecting the stories. They'll see the light of day someday.

And some of us....have not. So spill, damn it!
                          Will do, asap. Though it may take awhile, gotta collect some photos!

Because some people are raging assholes.
                          Quoted for truth.
                          "Eventually, everything that you have said becomes everything you will ever say." Eireann

My pony dolls: http://equestriarags.tumblr.com

Comment

First, let me apologize to my friends here who might have wondered why I disappeared. I must stress, it had NOTHING to do with anything that anyone here said or did...save for whatever jack*** reported my posts on this board to my office. Thanks a lot.

Second, I am currently unable to post stories from my office, simply because I don't want to have to disappear again. Hopefully this is temporary, but we shall see.
                            That really stinks that you got in trouble for posting here. I'm glad you're back, hopefully there won't be any more problems.
                            I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                            My LiveJournal
                            A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Wow! This is giving me warm fuzzies... It's making me smile to think that a team of mods would be willing to 'rearrange' posts just to cover for a member...
                              Also, some people have changed their usernames for that reason... and some have just changed their names. BTW, der cute...? may I ask why? (don't have to answer if you don't feel like it)
                              When people were poking about asking for Whiskey, I'd wondered where you'd gone off too as well. you were noticed missing! (which is all I can really ask for myself, in case I'm somehow missing for days on end...)
                              "Is it the lie that keeps you sane? Is this the lie that keeps you sane?What is it?Can it be?Ought it to exist?"
                              "...and may it be that I cleave to the ugly truth, rather than the beautiful lie..."

Comment

The mods here rock. Even when I don't always completely agree with them.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
                                Still A Customer."

Comment

Working...
                                X