Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They shouldn't be sending out automated emails anyways. Seems rude becuase obviously not every complaint is the same, so they shouldn't have a one size fits all response.
    I'm bringing disdain back...with a vengeance.

Oh, and your tool box called...you got out again.

Comment

The automated email was in response to my order going into the system, not to my complaint.
      "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

Did you get your order, Food Lady?

Comment

Yeah, I did, yesterday, in between jobs. They switched yellow mica for yellow iron oxide, which is fine with me since I got the mica for the IO price. Wow. Someone at Brambleberry wasn't paying attention this month.

Comment

Quoth Food Lady View Post
            Yeah, I did, yesterday, in between jobs. They switched yellow mica for yellow iron oxide, which is fine with me since I got the mica for the IO price. Wow. Someone at Brambleberry wasn't paying attention this month.
            Bet they were out of stock and subbed in the mica. Many companies have policies of subbing in when they are out of stock.
            EVE Online: 99% of the time you sit around waiting for something to happen, but that 1% of action is what hooks people like crack, you don't get interviewed by the BBC for a WoW raid.

Comment

Quoth AccountingDrone View Post
              Bet they were out of stock and subbed in the mica. Many companies have policies of subbing in when they are out of stock.
              Probably. Should've let me know. But no matter; the mica blends better. I had recently bought about a tablespoon of mineral foundation for $5, then got my supplies and made 1/2 cup worth for less than $1. Soooo happy. It's a perfect match.

Comment

Working...
              X