This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hair, opinions please.

Ok I went and had a hair trial for my wedding. Its 2 weeks away now.

Last edited by Dave1982; 04-22-2011, 08:05 PM. Reason: fixed image tags
    My sanity has been dripping out of me my whole life, today they turned on the faucet.....

With the back she is going to bring some of the hair up so the curls cascade down more.
    I feel like she left too much hair down in front. Like I belong at the grand ol' oprey. I want to see what you guys think. And yes I took a TON of pics.

no makeup and sides down.

sides pinned back.

diffrent lighting and angles

diff light and angle again.

with veil over face

outside w/makeup

outside w makeup

sides pinned up w/makeup

sides pinned up w/makeup diff angle
    Last edited by Dave1982; 04-22-2011, 08:07 PM. Reason: fixed image tags
    My sanity has been dripping out of me my whole life, today they turned on the faucet.....

Comment

I love the curls and it pinned back, second pic in the second post. Plus it will keep it out of your face.

Also I want your hair color!!!
      Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

My blog Darkwynd's Musings

Comment

Ooh, pretty! I like it pinned back on the sides, too.
        I don't go in for ancient wisdom
        I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
        It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Make that a third for pinned back.

Quoth Elspeth View Post
          Also I want your hair color!!!
          Henna gets mine about there.
          The High Priest is an Illusion!

Comment

Cuz I hadn't posted enough pics..........

Have pics with the veil. With and without a crown my father bought me. What do you guys think?

There were 29 pins in my hair and it came down all pretty. I think I look like jessica rabbit.

Last edited by Dave1982; 04-22-2011, 08:07 PM.

Comment

First, you are very pretty, and less makeup is better. Very pretty mouth; a nice poppy or azaela lip color would look nice for a bridal look. Second, I like you with curls around your face. And how do I get that hair color?
              "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

I like the crown and veil. It really works.
                Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

My blog Darkwynd's Musings

Comment

You are very pretty - and I think even more so with the hair pinned back and less makeup. That's my favorite look.

But either way, I'm very jealous.
                  "So, if you wanna put places like that outta business, just stop being so rock-chewingly stupid." ~ Raudf, 9/19/13

Comment

Quoth Food Lady View Post
                    First, you are very pretty, and less makeup is better. Very pretty mouth; a nice poppy or azaela lip color would look nice for a bridal look. Second, I like you with curls around your face. And how do I get that hair color?
                    I naturally have a strawberry blonde. I get it dyed professionally.

ALSO! Thank you for all the complements and suggestions!
                    Last edited by Peppergirl; 04-23-2011, 07:58 AM. Reason: Merged :)

Comment

I also wanted to chime in that, while the makeup is pretty, I think you look prettier without it.
                      The High Priest is an Illusion!

Comment

Love the hair. Looks good-pinned back I agree. Also, that is one massive veil.

And as for the hair colour, I reckon Napro Palette Light Auburn should do it. That's similar to what I've got.
                        The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

I think your hair is gorgeous! It's actually similar to what I want to do. The makeup might be too dramatic for a daytime wedding, but it all depends on lighting. Personally, I'm not a fan of the crown/tiara with veil thing. But if YOU like it, then do it!
                          "Even arms dealers need groceries." ~ Ziva David, NCIS

Tony: "Everyone's counting on you, just do what you do best."
                          Abby: "Dance?" ~ NCIS

Comment

I think you look great without makeup and with it.

I've found, though, that we fair skinned ladies with blonde and red hair look better with nude and light pink lipsticks/glosses.
                            You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Don't make me choose what I like best!!!
                              Unseen but seeing
                              oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                              There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                              3rd shift needs love, too
                              RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Working...
                              X