This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Geeky Game Day

What do my friends and I do on the weekends, you might ask?

Oh, not much...Just play crazy card games (Munchkin and Chrononauts are the current favorites) and make costumes for random things.

(Pics are: a teddy bear wearing a vampire costume--we dubbed him "Beara Lugosi", Beara Lugosi commanding a tiny Cthulhu army, my friend's Munchkin armor [Spiky Knees, Spiky Top, Leather Armor, Kneepads of Allure, Bear Feet, and The Pantyhose of Giant Strength], and Piratethulhu.)

I LOVE having geek friends.
    Last edited by JoitheArtist; 04-26-2012, 04:53 AM.
    "Eventually, everything that you have said becomes everything you will ever say." Eireann

My pony dolls: http://equestriarags.tumblr.com

I want airfare and to be in on the next round!

Rapscallion

Comment

my munchkin deck keeps growing....

Its been MANY a game before we've had to shuffle the door deck cause we ran out of cards....though it is interesting to have munchkin-fu cards mixed in with it all.
      It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

I love munchkins. I would always end up getting Male Chauvanist Pig

Comment

Hubby and I need closer friends. Also can Munchkin be played with just 2 people?
          Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

My blog Darkwynd's Musings

Comment

Quoth Elspeth View Post
            Hubby and I need closer friends. Also can Munchkin be played with just 2 people?
            Yes, but it's definitely not as fun. The idea is to screw with your opponents if they get ahead of you and win. Games with less that 4 players make you feel like someone is getting picked on.
            "Kamala the Ugandan Giant" 1950-2020 • "Bullet" Bob Armstrong 1939-2020 • "Road Warrior Animal" 1960-2020 • "Zeus" Tiny Lister Jr. 1958-2020 • "Hacksaw" Butch Reed 1954-2021 • "New Jack" Jerome Young 1963-2021 • "Mr. Wonderful" Paul Orndorff 1949-2021 • "Beautiful" Bobby Eaton 1958-2021 • Daffney 1975-2021

Comment

Indeed - 3 of us playing Munchkin is borderline, but also seems to have awesome moments too.

Joi - We actually physicaly ripped up the original knee pads of allure, it was too broken. Could force people to help, with no checks, no repayments, as often as you wanted.

Much rejoicing was had when the newer version was found in a new deck I inherited heh

Hmmm... *thinks* wonder if a online version could be made. Random dice/card generators, like Vassal.... We could have a CS.com Munchkin league. Or one person controls the deck like a gm, relays cards etc over chat....
              Last edited by ApolloSZ; 04-25-2011, 09:16 AM.
              "On a scale of 1 to banana, whats your favourite colour of the alphabet?"
              Regards, Lord Baron Darth von Vaderham, esq. Middle brother to mharbourgirl & Squeaksmyalias

Comment

Working...
              X