This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yes, kindly take your hooigan kids, F O and never come back again, thanks

so, as promised, the story of the juvenile delinquents we had this weekend...

on Friday night... our night security guy while doing his sweeps discovered a door between a restroom, and the water slide office... that was apparently left unlocked on accident. (i say it was left unlocked because there was no evidence of it being forced or picked). he went through the door to investigate, and found 4 teenaged boys (about 14-16 range) rummaging around the water slide office... there's a small amount of money in there (just change, the bills are kept elsewhere overnight), a few computers, some snack foods and whatnot... so some stuff that could be broken or stolen, but not as bad as, say, the main office...i don't *think* they broke or stole anything, but i never got a clear answer on that part of the story.... i'm not sure how they got out of the office past him, but they did, and he chased them for a solid 15 minutes before he finally caught them back at their site. he woke up the parents and informed them if their boys got into any more trouble they would have to leave the park

the next day other employees who didn't know about the drama of the previous night observed the 4 boys repeatedly breaking the safety rules of the jumping pillow and the pool... doing huge flips on the pillow, doing flips and diving into the pool... all of which is not allowed due to the danger it poses to them and others. they were repeatedly told to stop, and in one case i observed when a coworker went out to tell them to get off the pillow.. both for doing flips on it, and for not having purchased a wristband for it... they ran and jumped over the fence to get out and away from her.

when the shift change came in, i described the troublemakers to my relief, and she exclaimed it was the same boys from the night before. copious notes were made on their reservation, and the owners went and talked to the parents. again. one more chance... we didn't hear anything else from them the rest of the day

today... checkout day. haven't seen hide nor hair of these 4 boys since at least noon the day before. dad comes in and turns in the keys to the cabin they were staying in. acts normal. leaves. drives his truck out to the end of the driveway, within sight of the jumping pillow, but on the other side of a split rail fence from it.... which we in the office didn't notice at first. then a guest comes in and informs us that some boys are doing flips on the pillow. we look, and sure enough, it's those 4 little brats again. my coworker, who is like 4'10" goes out to tell them to get off the pillow. they ignore her for a minute, then give her the run around.. starting to get off the pillow, then going around her and back on the pillow repeatedly for what felt like a really long time, but was probably only a minute. i was borderline just about to call maintenance and get one of our beefy guys to come up and tell them to buzz off, but they finally went, jumped the fence and started to get into the waiting truck. Dad had sat there the whole time watching them be little snots!

coworker starts to head back to the office, and one of the kids ran back, took one more giant flip on the pillow, then ran back to the "getaway" truck and dad finally drives away.

yeah. they are never coming back.

Any one want to bet that he told the kids to go play on the jumping pillow while he waited? Probably was hoping someone would touch/restrain the kids so he could go off on them.

Did he by chance pay by credit card? Sounds like he owes you two days X four people of jumping pillow.
    Life is too short to not eat popcorn.
    Save the Ales!
    Toys for Tots at Rooster's Cafe

Comment

Quoth csquared View Post
      Any one want to bet that he told the kids to go play on the jumping pillow while he waited? Probably was hoping someone would touch/restrain the kids so he could go off on them.
      I would find that easy to believe.
      I agree with charging the credit card for the use of that amenity. There is video of this nonsense isn't there?
      I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
      -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

oh i wish i was quick enough with my phone to have gotten the shenannigans. no there's no video. :-/

Comment

It would be a good idea to install security cameras, especially inside the offices. I doubt this was the first time they've been rifled through (nor will it be the last).

Those brats, told not to do something and they go ahead and do it anyway. And Daddy Dearest encourages it. They'll probably be in jail in a few years' time.
          I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
          My LiveJournal
          A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Working...
          X