Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many robots are surrounding Goldie?
    Low lie the Fields of Athenry/ Where once we watched the small free birds fly/ Our love was on the wing/ we had dreams and songs to sing/ It's so lonely around the Fields of Athenry

Comment

• Between you and her you have mostly cleaned them out. I'd say that nearby there is about maybe 4 left.
      Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• I'm going to take that as a yes.
        Low lie the Fields of Athenry/ Where once we watched the small free birds fly/ Our love was on the wing/ we had dreams and songs to sing/ It's so lonely around the Fields of Athenry

Comment

• Ok I am confused. You asked how many machines were surrounding Goldie.. I answered..
          Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Ok. I bet everybody is wondering why there will be so much help against death. 1st.. it has godlike powers..it is not going down easy. 2nd.. it has an army of its own. Wish Ghel was back posting.. even with all this help.. they need all the help they can get.

Comment

Working...
            X