This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth gremcint View Post
    I try to avoid carrying cash. In fact whenever I take cash out I count it as already spent for my budget, the change accumulates and then I can treat myself or something later.
    I actually do the same thing! It's cool because I can always have $10 or $15 extra that was already considered "written off" on my budget in case money on my debit card gets short and I need a quick pick-me-up without having to use a further expenditure on my debit card. I do this a lot and it does wonders. So people really need to consider taking an extra $20 out of their account(I do that on payday which is the best time I can afford to do so), considering it spent, and just putting it in their wallet or something.

I hate carrying around cash as well. I had to walk to the bank today with all the excess cash I had saved for an upcoming vacation--over $1100--to put into my account and I was just plain jittery because that's certainly enough money to really make some mugger's day. Nothing happened though, but I just hate the feeling!

Comment

Working...
    X