This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sucktomer Random Thoughts Thread

This is good that times you are annoyed but it's not enough for a full thread. It helps to post right away in order to get it off your chest.

So, mine: Stop moving my signs. I have them where they are for a reason. In fact, stop grabbing stuff off my counter altogether. You're 55, not 5.
    Last edited by Food Lady; 08-13-2015, 07:18 PM.
    "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Internal customers: Unless you want me to pretend every feature is YAGNI, make up your damn mind about features before you get me to code them. It's not my fault you can't decide what you want, so then you have us do the feature then decide you don't need it. It's a waste of everybod's time when you do that.
    Skilled programmers aren't cheap. Cheap programmers aren't skilled.

Comment

Stop asking me questions about prices when I'm obviously on break.
      "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

Quit waiting until checkout to tell me you couldn't figure out how the AC unit in your hotel room works (it's the thermostat on the wall) or how to work the curtains (yes roll shades don't usually have a pull cord, I agree it's a stupid design). I can fix those problems if you tell me right away.
        "I try to be curious about everything, even things that don't interest me." -Alex Trebek

Comment

Dear big pregnant lady shopping with multiple small children. Congrats! You reproduced. You used that excuse to dump a large number of fabrics on the cutting counter (not your personal space!), wander back and forth from the fabric for over an HOUR, then when you were done, you snagged a newer employee to help you without taking a number. Many other parents shop without acting as oblivious and self centered as you.
          Replace anger management with stupidity management.

Comment

Food delivery of any kind -- Decide whether or not you want to actually order pizza (etc) before calling up a place with "Pizza" in their name....It's bad enough when you just don't know what toppings you want.
            "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
            "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
            "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
            "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
            "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
            "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
            Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
            "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Measure what you are working on and calculate how much fabric you need before you come to the fabric store! There's no such thing as a "table-sized" table or "average sized" windows. Saying the item is "yo big" while holding your hands an indeterminate length apart is not helpful either.
              I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
              My LiveJournal
              A page we can all agree with!

Comment

I can't help you with your account. You're just going to have to ask the teller.
                This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

You're old enough to be my mother yet can't do simple math, such as divide 6.00 into 2????

I'd like to know how you got that far in life without someone beating the living snot out of you.

And read the damn labels instead of asking me a rock chewingly stupid question as "Do these have salt in them?" while holding up a box of saltines.

What do you think is in saltine crackers? Fairy dust? Quit sniffing it and read . . . you'll be surprised what you can learn.
                  Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Don't wait until 2 minutes to 5:00 on a Friday before a holiday weekend to call in and request multiple prices on multiple ads with and without graphics and/or photos! OT is NOT allowed without prior approval and if you think I'm sitting here past quitting time for free, you're a bigger idiot than I already took you for.
                    When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

You're old enough to be my mother yet can't do simple math, such as divide 6.00 into 2????
                      0.33333333333333333333333333333333333333333333etc. Oh, wait, did you mean divide 6 by 2? (thinks hard)
                      That'd be 3.14159265358979323846264338327950288419etc. (spacing out....)

Oops, pie in the face again!

Back on topic: Don't try to land a Cessna 150 at the same speed as the hot Rockwell you once owned. I will just have to scream, "MY AIRPLANE NOW!" and do a go-around. And then curtly ask if you weren't listening when I told you the landing speed of the C-150.
                      I don’t have enough middle fingers to show you how I feel about you.
                      - Twitter, via Boredpanda.com, via Youtube

Right. Well. When you manage to pull the concussed deer of your intellect away from the oncoming headlights of life let me know. - Grave keeper

Comment

If you found your items online and decide to order over the phone instead of placing the order online, do not bitch about the upsales you get offered...if you don't want to hear them, place the damn order on the website.

Comment

Quoth EricKei View Post
                          Food delivery of any kind -- Decide whether or not you want to actually order pizza (etc) before calling up a place with "Pizza" in their name....It's bad enough when you just don't know what toppings you want.
                          AMEN BROTHER

ALSO
                          KNOW YOUR FRIGGIN CURRENT ADDRESS or the address of where you are partying

KNOW your current phone number NOT some number you may have had 6 months ago OR 3 burn phone ago

AND DO NOT get bitchy when we are unable to delivery to you when said above information is TOTALLY WRONG which you provided via an internet order

AND DO NOT DEMAND free shit for your FUCK UP.
                          I'm lost without a paddle and headed up SH*T creek.
                          -- Life Sucks Then You Die.

"I'll believe corp. are people when Texas executes one."

Comment

Dear Customers .... put the barriers between your shop and the one before it. I am beyond fed up of scanning things through and having someone shout 'hey that is not mine' and then having to void 10 items off!!

Comment

Dear Pharmacy Customers: this is not the grocery counter. I am perfectly willing to ring up a bottle of Gatorade, a bag of chips, etc. when you pick up your meds, but don't unload of weeks worth of groceries in front of me when there are sick people/people in pain behind you and expect me to be happy about it.

Also, DO NOT WAIT UNTIL I HIT SUBTOTAL TO HAND ME YOUR COUPONS!

Also also, do not expect me to be all smiles when you insist that something didn't ring up properly and insist I do it all over again. That's what the FRONT STORE registers are for. Meanwhile, Granny Rheumatizz is waiting behind you for her prednisone, and the cancer patient for his Zofran/Opium tincture and you're making them wait because you think the dental floss should be BOGO? Fuck you.

Comment

Working...
                              X