X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The heavenly contest...

Oldie but goodie

Over in the afterlife,they'd been deciding they needed to modernize and so everything was now to be computerized.
    Soon,there were arguments between the angels and the devils as to who was better on the computer,and a competition was arranged.Jesus would represent Heaven and Satan would represent Hell,with God as the judge.
    The time was set and both contestants were going furiously-making graphs and bar charts,processing,documents,creating websites.It was just before the time limit that there was a sudden power cut and everything is wiped out. Minutes later,the power comes back on and the contest ends.
    Satan is distraught-he has lost everything.Meanwhile Jesus has everything beautifully displayed on the screen,and Satan is furious..He demands of God,'How was he able to bring all that up,when all my work is gone?'

And God smiles and answers him....

'Jesus Saves'' :P
    The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Reminds me of one of my favorite D&D jokes:

"Jesus saves. Everyone else takes damage."
    "Enough expository banter. It's time we fight like men. And ladies. And ladies who dress like men. For Gilgamesh...IT'S MORPHING TIME!"
    - Gilgamesh, Final Fantasy V

Comment

Quoth Kogarashi View Post
      Reminds me of one of my favorite D&D jokes:

"Jesus saves. Everyone else takes damage."
      Or the bank advert: "Jesus saves, and earns 12% interest."
      When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

That's a nice interest rate. Just how high up do I need to have connections to get that?

Comment

Quoth MoonCat View Post
          Or the bank advert: "Jesus saves, and earns 12% interest."
          How about the hockey one? "Jesus saves, passes to Gretzky, Gretzky scores!"
          "Enough expository banter. It's time we fight like men. And ladies. And ladies who dress like men. For Gilgamesh...IT'S MORPHING TIME!"
          - Gilgamesh, Final Fantasy V

Comment

Working...
          X