X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A few from tonight

How are you even alive??

We get an order from an existing customer over the internet. No problem. Order gets made and is dispatched.

A little while later the driver returns with the order. He says a woman answered the door and said the name on the order was her son BUT he was at work at the moment. The driver asked where her son worked. she said she did not know. Driver calls the number on the order, gets voice mail, leaves message then returns to the store.

The order sat in the hot hold for 3 hours before the MOD trashed it.

Nice Try but NO free shit for you

Around 11:30pm tonight the phone rings and I answer

Me = wow have so little hair left
    PS = potential scammer who really did not try all that hard

Me - <standard phone greeting>
    PS - Yeah I am not really ordering BUT I kinda have a complaint
    Me - OK?
    PS - well it is something my Mother wanted me to call about.
    Me - OK?
    PS - Well my Mother says she placed a delivery order 2 days ago (on Saturdayu) BUT she never received it.

<STRIKE #1>

Me - OK let me check a few things here. May I have the number that your Mother used to place the "order"
    PS - <gives me landline phone number - I enter the number into our POS>
    Me - HMMMMM let me see that number brings up < female name and address>. Is this information correct?
    PS - yes
    Me - HMMMMM it appears the last time this phone number was used to place an order was about 18 days ago <Nov 10>. I have NO record of an order from 2 days ago.

PS - BUT she says she placed an order but never received it.
    Me - I understand. Let me check one other thing. < I noticed there are 2 other records associated with the phone number. I look at those records one was last used in April the other one was last used in May of this year> I have checked other records and there is NO record of an order being placed 2 days ago. Could your Mother have used a different number such as a cell phone?

PS - <gives me cell phone number>
    Me - <checks number. No new record never used yet> sorry there is no record of that number being used. Is your mother sure she placed an order on Sat? Could she have ordered over the internet?
    PS - YES she is quite sure she placed an order on Saturday and no she did not use the internet.

Me - I am going to pass this over to my Manager and you will need to talk to her

<puts person on hold writes down phone number and talk to MOD. They essentially tell the person the same thing -- Sorry we have no record of an order when you claim to have made it.

Nice Try Dude

Currently we are offering a nice carry-out ONLY/MUST specifically ask for special. MOD takes an order with this special. Order is made and placed in the hot hold.

70 minutes (I looked at the ticket) after the order is due to be picked up the customer calls wondering where his order is AND demanding his order be freshly made AND delivered ASAP AND he DEMANDS compensation (free shit for now and later most likely).

MOD shoots down as a delivery as this would void the special as the MOD themselves took the order where the customer specified CARRY-OUT and the carry-out special
    I'm lost without a paddle and headed up SH*T creek.
    -- Life Sucks Then You Die.

"I'll believe corp. are people when Texas executes one."

Re: the possible scammer. What exactly did she want you to do about it? If they really placed an order, then some mistake happened somewhere (likely on their end - who did they really call?) and they were never charged for the order they never received. And c'mon, it took two days to call about this.
    A lion however, will only devour your corpse, whereas an SC is not sated until they have destroyed your soul. (Quote per infinitemonkies)

Comment

Working...
    X