This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• almost but not quite

So it would seem that someone had the brilliant idea to empty hot oil into a plastic bucket.

The idiot is lucky it didn't melt through

Out of CheEse eRror. RedO from sTarT

OMG that could have been ugly. I'm guessing the oil had cooled off a little, or the bucket was some fairly heavy-duty THICK plastic, like, oh, melamine. Find them, hunt them down and make sure they are very, very sorry for being so incredibly stupid.

I'm just trying to think of HOW to clean congealed oil and melted plastic off a floor. Might be easier to replace the floor.

I thought I couldn't be surprised by stupid anymore. Apparently that is not the case.
    What colour is the sky in your world and how high of a dosage do you need before it turns back to blue? --Gravekeeper

Comment

I don't think it had cooled down as we had been open for a while before he came in. The bucket was warped pretty good and as for who did it, he grabbed it because it was closest and he didn't think to use something that wasn't plastic. Don't blame him to much being mothers day the place was nonstop busy so there was no time to think.

It's all to easy to start rambling my bad.

Comment

I once accidentelly poured hot cooking oil from the pan back into the bottle.

It was fun watching it deform. O.o

Luckily nothing else happened.
        "...Muhuh? *blink-blink* >_O *roll over* ZZZzzz......"

Comment

They were VERY lucky it didn't melt through the plastic. I've seen what can happen with hot cooking oil. It's not fun at all.
          "If your day is filled with firefighting, you need to start taking the matches away from the toddlers…” - HM

Comment

Working...
          X