X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pluto chases child SC who kicked him

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FEQ4A...eature=related

What ticked me off was the mother knocked Pluto down! WTF? I would have grabbed my child, made him apologize and ankeled it right out of there.

Comment

Dude if I had any thought to do that my Mom would buy the costumed character a meal, make me appologise and then put me to bed. It wouldn't even matter if it was nine in the morning I would be in bed till the next morning.

Comment

I've seen this one, kid was disrespectful. teach him to kick someone in the balls. Then the mother is all uptity. . .whatever, "White people please beat your kids!" - Russell Peters
        "This job would be great if it wasn't for the f***** customers." - Randell 'Clerks'

Comment

Maybe I'm a little weird, but seeing my kid kick a mascot in the nuts would be an instant 'Get your ass in the car, this trip's over!'.
          My other car is a Mackinaw.

Comment

Quoth ZedOmega View Post
            Maybe I'm a little weird, but seeing my kid kick a mascot in the nuts would be an instant 'Get your ass in the car, this trip's over!'.
            That's not weird, that's actually disciplining the child. That and a spanking if that was my child that did that. I don't blame Pluto for chasing after the kid, but I was pissed at how the SC kid's mom reacted to Pluto about her " widdle pwecious kicking the mean ol' doggie".
            I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
            Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
            Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

If the mom hadn't seen what happened, I can completely understand her reacting like that. Someone (who's face she can't see) is chasing after her kid?

I will grant, it's not a good thing to do anyhow. Pushing him over? You pull that if that's the only way to stop him (and her form for doing so was awful ). Swearing at him? Lady, did you forget that the reason you did this was because he was chasing after your kid??

Comment

Quoth Aethian View Post
                Dude if I had any thought to do that my Mom would buy the costumed character a meal, make me appologise and then put me to bed. It wouldn't even matter if it was nine in the morning I would be in bed till the next morning.
                Same!

And she would have used The Voice.

Comment

Quoth Hyndis View Post
                  Same!

And she would have used The Voice.
                  "The Voice" that will decalcify your spine...
                  I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                  Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                  Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Disney parks - a major gravity well of the ultimate in SC's and EW's.

One of the main reasons why we don;'t like to go there.

At least Seaworld and Epcott (yes, I know it's a Disney park) are uncool because they're educational so they're not as bad - but they od have their share of SCs and EWs.

If the kid kicked Pluto - that' assault and battery.
                    Quote Dalesys:
                    ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Comment

Working...
                    X