This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Headache Time!

So since I gave myself a headache trying to follow this logic y'all get one too!

Enjoy your headache
    My Wajas cave

Nice to know the city has such a surplus of tax money that this is what they spend it on...
    I don't go in for ancient wisdom
    I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
    It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Hehehe well the city lost. The mayor tried to say it was a mistake and they thought that the chickens were inside Carmel city limits. Even tho they had just said that they knew they weren't in the limits but they could enforce it anyway lol. Ahhh Carmel, the bastard childcity of Indiana how you entertain us.
      My Wajas cave

Comment

O.o
        ...that's all I have.
        Last edited by RootedPhoenix; 08-13-2010, 07:18 AM. Reason: making sense
        1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
        -----
        http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

I could see the roosters being a problem, but chickens; how cute! Glad he gets to keep them and that the city looked the fool.
          "If anyone wants this old box containing the broken bits of my former faith in humanity, I'll take your best offer now. You may be able to salvage a few of em' for parts..... " - Quote by Argabarga

Comment

Ladies and gentlemen, your tax dollars at work.
            I question my sanity every day. Sometimes it answers.

Comment

Quoth LillFilly View Post
              I could see the roosters being a problem, but chickens; how cute! Glad he gets to keep them and that the city looked the fool.
              Yeah well cept they hadn't had rooster for quite awhile, just the 9 hens.
              My Wajas cave

Comment

We had a rooster roaming around on the street behind my parents' house for a while. He would be in the neighbor's yard behind us sometimes, or across the street from them. More than once I had a lovely wakeup call. (Make that "lovely"...). He didn't belong to anyone, though. No idea where he came from...or where he went when he finally disappeared.
                I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Nice to see Gov't spending tax money wisely at every level. Oh wait....

Comment

Glad the kid gets to keep his chickens, they really can make engaging pets. Mine each have their own little personalities - though I do also have a couple roosters, but I don't mind the noise, and we are in a farm zone =)

I think it is great he is taking an interest in animals, maybe he will grow up to be a vet, or at least continue with chickens, there are some amazing breeds out there like this japanese one =)
                    EVE Online: 99% of the time you sit around waiting for something to happen, but that 1% of action is what hooks people like crack, you don't get interviewed by the BBC for a WoW raid.

Comment

sounds more like they invented the complaint just to try to enforce the city laws on the family

because once you do that and win, then it's just a matter of "precedence" in forcing the zoning laws and annexing the land

Comment

Working...
                      X