This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sh..Shyte My Pets Ruined

No Kids, but a pet or two that ruined something of yours? Here's the sister site of s%$t my kids ruined!

http://shitmypetsruined.com/
    I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
    Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
    Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

That's funny. I like the puppy with his own personal cloud.

I can't think of anything my pets have truly ruined. At least not in a funny way (Pablo ruined the floor in Ex's apartment, I'm sure, but that was Ex's fault for not properly housetraining him).

Oh, wait...there was the bottle of red (of course, red) wine that my cat knocked out of the rack on the counter. Broke all over the kitchen floor, and his white socks were purple...when I found him in the bedroom. (He also had a small cut on his foot but nothing serious, thank goodness.) That was a fun one to clean up. (Well, for my parents; I was busy trying to hold the cat down to make sure he wasn't badly hurt, after seeing the blood spots he left on the bed.) Don't have any pics of that one, though.
    I don't go in for ancient wisdom
    I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
    It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

I can't even count how many times I have said this. It's always surprising how much fluff can come out of a tiny squeaky toy. Shocking really.
      I'm the 5th horsemen of the apocalypse. Bringer of giggly bouncy doom, they don't talk about me much.

Comment

Quoth Squeaksmyalias View Post
        I can't even count how many times I have said this. It's always surprising how much fluff can come out of a tiny squeaky toy. Shocking really.
        I've made some bite sausages before - I had to go back to the fabric store THREE times to get another large bag of stuffing for one sausage that was about 2 feet long and 2 inches in diameter.
        Quote Dalesys:
        ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Comment

Working...
        X