This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(ooc: rolled a 4 against mental)

Emma, while leaning against Randall, coughs several times trying to get the taste of puke out of her mouth. "Ugh..."

Then it gets cold... "This place is very wrong. Whatever is here it's just..." she pauses trying to get her mind wrapped around the right words while trying to banish what she just saw. "We are def definitely not alone and whatever we're dealing with is bad."

Comment

Peter: Still Buzzed

"Nah, it thinks it's bad. But it ain't bad." Peter cricks his neck as he slaps his bat into his palm. "'Cos if it thinks it's bad, it ain't seen me yet."
      PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Jad was not as confident. This was way beyond his scope. Only by pure reflex had he handled the first thing he had seen, and now they might be facing something he can't see? Oh heck no.

"Listen, its been fun and all, but um..chasing something we can't see probably is not for me. I um," he hesitates, although he had issues using his powers, and although this was definitely high on the weird stuff o'meter, he wasn't one to just abandon people either, he is clearly conflicted. "am not sure how much help I can be. I vote we get gone, yesterday."
        Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

Randall sighs at Peter's theatrics, and ignores him in favor of responding to Jad.

"I intend to stay regardless. I need to know what's in here."
          » Horse Words «·» Roleplaying Stuff «

Comment

As Jad moves around he notices that it seems to be getting colder towards the kitchen.
            My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

Despite his trepidation, Jad heads toward the Kitchen. "Guys, I think it is coming from this way..whatever IT is."
              Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

"Whatever is in here is probably in the entire house. Most likely it's just more focused in there."

Comment

Peter just narrows his eyes. "Fuuuck, you mean that spook-show shit is real?" He doesn't sound scared so much as... annoyed. You can always trust a Southie to be too stubborn to be scared.
                  PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

Comment

"I would have thought that between making fire with your mind and killing a zombie or whatever it was the two of you did together, you'd have gotten the impression that this shit was, in fact, real."

Comment

Peter scowled. "Hey, freaky bat-monsters and ghouls are one thing. Ghosts are another." Arbitrary skepticism was alive and well.

Comment

Emma finally regains her composure and looks toward the kitchen then back at the others.

"I agree we may be out of our league, but let's at least see what is around here. If it is a nasty ghost we need to do what we can to get it to move on."

Comment

Jad follows the coldness into the kitchen, trying to find whatever the source of the cold is.

Comment

Working...
                          X