This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pepsi surprise

Last Saturday there was an issue with a pizza I ordered from Pizza the Hut. I ordered it for delivery, which is usually very quick. After an hour, no pizza. So I call to inquire and am told there is a driver out with 3 pizzas and mine must be among them . . . should be here any minute.

I wait about 10 minutes and realized that if I don't eat NOW, I will have a full stomach when I show up for black belt testing practice. I like to have finished eating at least an hour before a workout.

So I call and tell the store to cancel my order. I'm a bit upset because now I have to figure out a Plan B (I hadn't gone grocery shopping that week so didn't have much food in the house). All I ask for is a refund or store credit. The manager apologizes, and says he'll give me the refund.

So I move on about my business. I was unhappy, but it wasn't the end of the world. I wasn't sucky by cursing or demanding freebies.

So fast forward to today. I still haven't done my grocery shopping, so I order another pizza. It arrives in 30 minutes. After I sign the slip, I realize the driver has a surprise: a 2 liter of Pepsi. I hadn't ordered a soda, so I said that.

Driver: I know. We wanted to apologize for the problem last weekend. You order pretty regular with us, and we wanted to make it up to you.

It was a nice touch
    They say that God only gives us what we can handle. Apparently, God thinks I'm a bad ass.

Girl, if they know you that well, you need to stop eating so much pizza.

And where's that ham for today?
    Sorry, my cow died so I don't need your bull

Comment

Quoth EvilEmpryss View Post
      Girl, if they know you that well, you need to stop eating so much pizza.

And where's that ham for today?
      In the fridge. You said you were going to come get it yesterday.

But yeah . . . I need to get up off my lazy ass and go to the grocery store.
      They say that God only gives us what we can handle. Apparently, God thinks I'm a bad ass.

Comment

Working...
      X