This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am sick to death of this.

i just had to call the cops on my neighbors again. Again with the running around outside at 2:30 yelling. I think it's because bars close at 2:00. I have to work at 8:00 am, and now I'm awake. >.< It was the same with the last set of neighbors. It's now my goal to get them kicked out.
    "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Are they renters or do they own the place?

Comment

In college I had a job that started at 9:00AM. I was staying over with one of my friends when her roommates came home from the bar drunk and disorderly. They were yelling and stomping around the house and when she yelled at them to stop they promptly yelled back, "FUCK YOU"

Well. I got up out of bed (in a pair of underwear and otherwise naked), opened the door to the room they were in and of course all I eyes are suddenly on my dazzling nakedness. They're all paused in shock when I pick up the nearest breakable object (a plate) and SMASH it on the floor. I then picked up all the pieces and started pelting them with them.

And I beat one of them very soundly with a beer bottle while he screamed "GAKI NOOOOO!!!! OW OW NOOOOO! STOOOOP!"

I said nothing the entire time and for the rest of the night they were not to be heard from again.

It's time you consider breaking something, methinks.

Comment

Quoth Gaki View Post
        It's time you consider breaking something, methinks.
        There's something to be said for the occasional brute-force-crazy approach.
        Last edited by EricKei; 08-07-2013, 07:55 AM. Reason: Please don't quote the whole thing -- We just read it ;)
        Cheap, fast, good. Pick two.
        They want us to read minds, I want read/write.

Comment

I'm in an apt building. I think it's the neighbor's friends.

Comment

Quoth Food Lady View Post

Call the property management office. AND the cops. You don't have to put up with that shit.

Comment

Quoth Food Lady View Post
              Under every lease I seen and signed, tenants are responsible for guests' behavior.

An Haddock is correct, complain to the property management and police.
              I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
              -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

Quoth Ceir View Post
                There's something to be said for the occasional brute-force-crazy approach.
                Heehee! I did this at college once when I had a training sword around and drunken rowdies out in the hall for more than a half hour. Funny how quick a hall can empty when you throw open a door, step into the hall with a sword over your head, and scream, "THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE!!"
                The Rich keep getting richer because they keep doing what it was that made them rich. Ditto the Poor.
                "Hy kan tell dey is schmot qvestions, dey is makink my head hurt."
                Hoc spatio locantur.

Comment

Gaki, will you come and visit my neighbors, please?
                  When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Quoth Gaki View Post
                    I got up out of bed (in a pair of underwear and otherwise naked), opened the door to the room they were in and of course all I eyes are suddenly on my dazzling nakedness.
                    Maybe its just me... but I'd have made more noise... Especially if I was in the drunk and feel no pain zone...

Comment

Quoth Geek King View Post
                      Heehee! I did this at college once when I had a training sword around and drunken rowdies out in the hall for more than a half hour. Funny how quick a hall can empty when you throw open a door, step into the hall with a sword over your head, and scream, "THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE!!"
                      I guess one gets bonus points if they are doing this while wearing only a pair of underwear and nothing else.
                      Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Well, the apt manager left me a voicemail saying she was trying to figure out which apt it was, but she suspects the same as last time. Apparently the last time they got cited for underage drinking. So they think doing this again is a good idea?

Comment

Never underestimate the stupidity of some people, FL.
                          I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
                          -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

I just ran into the apt manager. My neighbors told her they have no idea who those people were. They said, "We didn't come outside at all." It's true that I never saw them, just the guy. I know people walk from the complex next to us down the sidewalk in front of my building talking loudly late at night. It's an easy way to get to the next street, which has....a bunch of businesses that are closed at night. I have no idea where they are going. Can't wait until winter.

Comment

So they were just... hanging out by your building?

When I lived in a basement apartment I was in bed one night and heard people talking very loudly, and smelled cigarette smoke. Turns out two random people were sitting on the steps of the house having a chat at about two in the morning. Maybe the bar had just closed, I dunno. Anyways, they were practically sitting on my basement well window.

I went into the bathroom, because it was that window, and said quite sweetly, "Do you folks mind not smoking right outside my window?" I don't know how high they jumped in the air when I spoke from the level of their ankles. I hope it was at least a couple of feet. But they were nice, they apologized and left.

Comment

Working...
                              X