Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Exactly the same sort of person; a bully who's basically a coward who can bellow and shriek at a server who can't fight back but once someone else steps forward, they go to jelly. More people need to be that person who steps forward.

I try to do so whenever I encounter an SC away from work, and I always find that after I make that first step, anyone else around me in the queue backs me up. It's sad in a way that some people need another person to lead before they stand up for what is right. And it's never right to let some nasty bully upset someone.
    People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
    My DeviantArt.

Comment

Nah, they don't always go to jelly, most of them kind of do a 180 of sorts and play victim from thereon.

Trust me, I work with a bunch of people like that, I just got out of a relationship with a defective guy like that. These people are all about having the center stage and everything being about them. The moment someone turns the tables and can prove they are in any sort of wrong.......they flip and all of a sudden are the innocent victim and you're being so horrible to them.
      You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Working...
      X