Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I didn't start wearing glasses until I was about 26. My ex-husband and his whole extended family wore glasses. The niece was perfectly fine with me until one day she *noticed* that I wasn't wearing glasses! She was terrified of me for a few years after that...until I did get glasses!
    Everything will be ok in the end. If it's not ok, it's not the end.

Comment

Children love me. I can be wearing my darkest "goth" clothing, wearing what my oldest calls my "evil" make-up and my heavy metal jewelry... and I will still attract every kid in the area. It's weird.

I once walked into the mall and, within 10 minutes, had a gaggle of "lost" children (aged 2-10 years old) following me while I looked for their parents.

I think it's because I just give off that "I'm a mommy" vibe.
      hea·then [hee-thuhn] noun
      1. an unconverted individual that does not acknowledge the God of the Bible.
      2. an irreligious, uncultured, or uncivilized person.
      3. the children of NotSoInnocent.

Comment

i have a nother problem with small children, at first, they are a bit afraid of my beard, it's a bit long, but after a little while, they get curious, and will try to pull it
        Rawr

Comment

Quoth Lace Neil Singer View Post
          One of my younger brothers used to be terrified of clowns; especially Ronald McDonald. XD The other was frightened of Mumra from Thundercats.

Babies tend to fear me outside of work, probably cuz I hardly ever smile outside of work. -.-
          In your younger brothers defense I'm still terrified of clowns. Ever one tells me it stems from the period of time when my Aunt was a clown. Still can't look at the women straight.

Comment

My dad and his beard have scared small children, even family members. Of course he loves kids and is driving me nuts begging for grand children. I'm not even dating anyone nevermind married. My DOG is afraid of blond men with beards, but not my dad (black and white hair and beard) or my B.I.L. (strawberry blond).
            I have PMS and a black belt. Any questions?

This random moment is brought to you by the letters A D and D.

Comment

Working...
            X