Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Make Guinness cake with Bailey's and Jameson's frosting. (Becks, didn't you promise me this for my birthday last year?)
    I'm bringing disdain back...with a vengeance.

Oh, and your tool box called...you got out again.

Comment

Another suggestion: Make Bailey's Icecream. I think I have recipe somewhere, I'll try and find it for you.
      Last edited by MistressOfTangents; 02-17-2012, 10:30 PM.

Comment

I had a daiquiri made with irish cream last week it was very rich and delicious

Comment

Quoth Jester View Post
          Suggestions for Bailey's? That's easy. Get a glass. Pour Bailey's in it. Sip. Relax. Enjoy your good fortune.

Or, if that's too simple for you, make yourself some Girl Scout Cookies: hot chocolate with Bailey's and peppermint schnapps. Taste just like Thin Mints!
          I gotta get some Baileys...and the bottle of peppermint schnapps that's still at my parents' house...got some Godiva hot chocolate mix in the kitchen...
          I don't go in for ancient wisdom
          I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
          It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Quoth Bella_Vixen View Post
            (Becks, didn't you promise me this for my birthday last year?)
            Yeah, but since someone volunteered me to make our birthday dinner, I, sad to say, was too upset to remember that I promised to make you the cake.
            Unseen but seeing
            oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
            There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
            3rd shift needs love, too
            RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Quoth Becks View Post
              Yeah, but since someone volunteered me to make our birthday dinner, I, sad to say, was too upset to remember that I promised to make you the cake.
              It wasn't me, was it?

Comment

It wasn't me, was it?
                I truly have no idea who's idea it was. All I know is that all of a sudden I was informed that I was making dinner.
                Unseen but seeing
                oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                3rd shift needs love, too
                RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

I REALLY need some Bailey's. Got some off brand stuff =

Quoth Becks View Post
                  I truly have no idea who's idea it was. All I know is that all of a sudden I was informed that I was making dinner.
                  I bet it was Kevin.

Comment

Quoth ArcticChicken View Post
                    Another for the Bailey's - dark chocolate brownies, bake as per the directions, when they come out of the oven, poke holes all over with a toothpick, pour some Bailey's on top.
                    As the Guinness ads used to say....BRILLIANT! BRILLIANT!

Make Guinness cake with Bailey's and Jameson's frosting.
                    BRILLIANT! BRILLIANT!

Quoth Pony_Boy View Post
                    I had a daiquiri made with irish cream last week it was very rich and delicious
                    Totally forgot to mention this....a while back at the bar, someone ordered a pina colada, but asked me to use Bailey's instead of rum in it. Out of curiousity, I tried a little bit....and it was AMAZING. I highly recommend this!

I REALLY need some Bailey's. Got some off brand stuff
                    Many years ago back in Phoenix, I stopped into a neighborhood bar and ordered a beer and a shot of Bailey's. The tarbender there told me that they didn't have Bailey's, but they had this other stuff that was "just as good." Being the adventurous soul that I am, I figured I'd try it.

It was okay, but it was NOT just as good as Bailey's.

There are times when brand loyalty is an absolute must.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
                    Still A Customer."

Comment

Quoth Jester View Post
                      The tarbender there told me that they didn't have Bailey's, but they had this other stuff that was "just as good." Being the adventurous soul that I am, I figured I'd try it.

It was okay, but it was NOT just as good as Bailey's.
                      Some years ago, a package store I used to frequent was selling out of an Irish Cream whiskey which had been discontinued, and had dropped the price to I think it was $8 per bottle. I'm pretty fond of Bailey's myself, and don't normally dabble with different brands. But this was not the O'Something brand. Jester, you may be familiar with this distillery:

Needless to say, I bought it all. The heathens who live here had no idea what it was. And yes, it's actually better than Bailey's.

I still have a few bottles left. Woe is me when they are gone.

Comment

Quoth TheSHAD0W View Post
                        The heathens who live here had no idea what it was. And yes, it's actually better than Bailey's.
                        They've never been to Callahan's...
                        I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                        Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                        Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Hehe talked to J today about the stuff he got in his fridge and what he got it for.

One of the things he mentioned was Buttery Nipple and I have seen the small bottle of rosemary :3 now I wanna make a buttery nipple

Comment

Working...
                          X