This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings Programs

Let me introduce myself i'm a man with many names lol , But you can call me Crai I have worked in many different industries over the years from being a Chef in hotels and resorts to Network Administration for the Guberment. I found this site from a post on http://www.notmymonkies.net/ which was a spin off of Tech Support Comedy (sadly it is no more)

At times I will change names or title descriptions in my posts to protect the guilty and keep some anonymity of where I work. Sorry nature of working for the man.

Code:
    > GREETINGS USER CRAI

> NEW LOG ENTRIES INTO THE COMPENDIUM ARE ALWAYS WELCOME

> OBFUSCATION OF REAL-WORLD IDENTITIES IS INDEED ENCOURAGED BUT NOT MANDATORY

> WELCOME TO OUR SYSTEM

> END OF LINE
    "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
    "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
    "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
    "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
    "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
    "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
    Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
    "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

CRAI--- Computerized Robotic Artificial Intelligence?
      The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

I like you already, just for the TRON reference. Welcome!
        "Enough expository banter. It's time we fight like men. And ladies. And ladies who dress like men. For Gilgamesh...IT'S MORPHING TIME!"
        - Gilgamesh, Final Fantasy V

Comment

Working...
        X