Go Back   Customers Suck! > Community > Check it out!

Old 05-23-2013, 06:31 AM
Front End Supervisor

My markers have gone poof. Oh well had been a little to accurate for the work one.

Old 09-28-2015, 05:22 AM
Area Manager

Can't get to it from this computer, but when I can use my laptop, I'll put my marker over the nearest train station. That should narrow it down to a few thousand people who pass through there every day.

Old 09-28-2015, 11:36 AM
Et tu, Pixie?

The domain name where the map was located has expired anyway, WS. Sorry 'bout that.
"I don’t know what English did to you or your family, but I cannot in good conscience sit here and watch you do this to it. You sir, are a monster." ~ Gravekeeper

"Don't weep for the stupid; you'll be crying all day!" - Fr. Anderson, Hellsing Ultimate: Abridged
"I have neither the time nor the crayons to explain it to you any further." – anon